Oukitel Mix 2 Stock Rom Firmware
This post contains the Oukitel Mix 2 Stock Rom firmware Flash File that will allow you to restore your Oukitel Mix 2 smartphone to its original state. You will find these stock rom files useful if you have used the flashed custom rom /builds on your device, tweak your device to the taste you don’t want, bricked and wish to return it to factory state.
Then this Oukitel Mix 2 Stock Firmware will fix your bricked phone; We will guide on how to flash the right official Oukitel Mix 2 Stock Firmware on your device without errors. This flashing guide is easy and straightforward to follow. We have listed the Oukitel Mix 2 Flash File below. Download the right stock ROM file to fix your device.
Oukitel Mix 2 Key Spec
- Device Type – Android 4G Smartphone
- Operating System – Android 7.0 Nougat
- Chipset – MediaTek Helio P25 MT6757CH, 64-bit Processor
- CPU – Octa-Core 4×2.39GHz ARM Cortex-A53 + 4×1.6GHz ARM Cortex-A53
- GPU – ARM Mali-T880 MP2, 900 MHz, 2-Cores
- Camera – 16MP+2MP with Dual-LED and AF Dual Rear Camera | 8 Megapixel Front Camera with LED Flash
- Display – Screen size 5.99 inches IPS, LCD FHD+ Display (1080 x 2160 Pixels)
- Memory – RAM- 6GB/4GB LPDDR4X, 1600MHz | ROM 64GB External Memory Supports Up to 512GB (Uses SIM 2 Slot)
- Battery – Non-Removable 4,080 mAh Lithium-Polymer
- Sensors – Proximity Sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient Light, Gyroscope, Fingerprint, Geomagnetic
- SIM – Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano + Nano/microSD), Dual Standby
- Colour – Black, Blue, Silver
- Dimensions – 157.8 mm x 75.1 mm x 8.8 mm
- Weight – Grams (With Battery)
- I/O Interface – 1x Nano SIM Card, 1x Nano SIM Card Slot or microSD Card Slot, Micro USB Port, Audio Out Port, Power Button, Volume Button, Microphone, Speaker
- Versions – Two Variants Available 6GB/64GB & 4GB/64GB
- More Feature – LTE Cat6 300 Mbps Download, Aluminium Alloy+Glass Body Design, 50 Mbps Upload, HSPA+(HSUPA 5.76 Mbps Upload, HSDPA 21 Mbps Download),OTA Sync, GPS, OTG Support, VoLTE Support, HotKnot, Loudspeaker, Computer Sync, Tethering, Rounded Edges, 2.5D Curved Glass Screen, 18:9 Screen Aspect Ratio, 9V/2A Charger Output Power, Fast Charging Technology.
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware:
- Can be to unbrick your phone
- Fix the Boot loop problem
- upgrade and Downgrade your phone
- Unroot and Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix stutter
- You can solve software errors by flashing Stock ROM.
- To gain your device warranty Back.
Android 7.1 Features
- It supports Multi Window,
- App Shortcuts,
- Power Menu Restart setting,
- Support Image Keyboard,
- It supports camera launch by pressing your device power button twice.
- Added 100 Emoji
- Notification prioritization Quick Rely
- GIF Notification Redesigned Support panel
- Notifications prioritization,
- Enhanced Doze support Mode,
- Customizable Quick Settings, System UI Tuner,
- Do Not Disturb Mode,
- Per-App Data Saver feature,
- New Redesigned Settings Panel,
- seamless New Emoji and updates Support.
Why you need Oukitel Mix 2 Firmware
It’s always advisable that you backup your device Firmware after purchasing it. You are going to need your device stock Rom for these following reasons someday.
- Downgrade or Upgrade your device: You can use the Oukitel Mix 2 Stock Rom Firmware to downgrade or upgrade your device to a new version. It depends on the release of the Stock firmware or your choice if the option is available.
- Unbrick: The Oukitel Mix 2 Stock Rom Firmware can also be used to unbrick any device. Smartphones can be bricked while trying to root it or flashing a custom rom or recovery.
- Unroot: You can also use the Oukitel Mix 2 stock rom firmware to unroot your device completely. After flashing the official stock firmware, you will gain your warranty back.
- Fix Issues: Your device might develop issues that might be software related; you can fix that by flashing the Oukitel Mix 2 Flash File.
How To Flash Oukitel Mix 2 Stock Rom Firmware
- Download the Stock Firmware on your personal computer.
- Install the USB MTK Drivers (skip if you have it already installed).
- Download and Launch the Smart Phone Flash Tool (SP Flash Tool)
- Click the Scatter-loading button to navigate to the stock Rom you just downloaded.
- Select the Scatter File from the extracted Stock Firmware on your computer.
- Select the Download Only in the SP flash tool option
- Click the Download button to start the Formating process.
- Connect your device via USB to the computer>> holding volume + and volume – button of your device at the same time or holding power button only so that the flashing process will starting working
- Patiently wait for your device to be formatted.
- After the formatting is done, a Big Green button will pop up on the SP Flash to show that.
- Unplug your device and boot it up.
- If you have a boot loop after booting your device, boot into recovery mode and do a factory reset.
- Voila, you are all good.
We will not be held responsible if any damage happens to your device.
Oukitel Mix 2 Stock Firmware Rom
Oukitel Mix 2 (V24_20180112)