Panasonic P110 Stock Rom Firmware
This post contains the Panasonic P110 Stock Rom firmware Flash File that will allow you to restore your Panasonic P110 Smartphone to its original state. You will find these stock Rom files useful if you have used the flashed custom Rom /builds on your device, tweak your device to the taste you don’t want, bricked and wish to return it to factory state.
Then this Panasonic P110 Stock Firmware will fix your bricked phone; We will guide on how to flash the right official Panasonic P110 Stock Firmware on your device without errors. This flashing guide is easy and straightforward to follow. We have listed the Panasonic P110 Flash File below. Download the right stock ROM file to fix your device.
Panasonic P110 Stock Firmware Information
|Rom Name||Panasonic P110 Stock Firmware Rom|
|Based On||Stock OS|
|Rom OS Version||Android 8.1|
|Software needed||SP Flash Tool|
Panasonic P110 Key Spec
★★★★★ Rated 3/5 based on 1 user votes.
- 144 g
- 145.8 x 70.7 x 8.8 mm
- SIM type
- Nano SIM
The Panasonic P110 runs on Android OS v8.1 Go Edition (Oreo) out of the box, but the P110’s firmware can be upgraded to a newer version of OS.
- Android OS v8.1 Go Edition (Oreo)
- Mediatek MT6739WA
- Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A53
- PowerVR GE8100
Screen size is measured in inches, diagonally from corner to corner. The 5.34 inches IPS capacitive touch screen with 480 x 960 px resolution is multitouch capable.
- 5.34 inches
- 480 x 960 px
The smartphone’s memory (1 GB) cannot be expanded, but the storage (16 GB) can be expanded with a microSD card.
- 1 GB
- Internal storage
- 16 GB
- External storage
The camera of the Panasonic P110 is equipped with autofocus. Autofocus is a camera feature that fine-tunes the focus of the camera, it is a nice feature of this smartphone.
- Front camera
- 5 MP
- Rear camera
- 5 MP
2592 x 1944 px
P110 is 3G and 4G capable. This smartphone has a built-in GPS receiver. GPS is a satellite based navigation system that allows the determination of the exact geographical location on Earth. This Panasonic smartphone has FM radio receiver.
- 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
- Mobile network
- 2G / 3G / 4G
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n
- v4.2, A2DP
- FM radio
- microUSB 2.0
- 3.5 mm jack
The Li-Ion 2300 mAh battery gives the smartphone a good battery backup. This is a low maintenance battery. No periodic discharge is needed and charging can be done at random.
- Li-Ion 2300 mAh
The smartphone sensors measure physical quantities and transmit them to the application processor. The phones’s accelerometer is a built-in electronic component that measures tilt and motion. A fingerprint sensor is one of the easiest and most secure ways to protect your smartphone. The proximity sensor detects when a user is holding the phone near their face during a call and turns off the display to prevent keypad presses and battery consumption from the display. The P110 has Dual SIM capability, which means that you can insert two different SIM cards and use them both from one phone.
- Dual SIM
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware:
- Can be to unbrick your phone
- Fix the Boot loop problem
- upgrade and Downgrade your phone
- Unroot and Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix stutter
- You can solve software errors by flashing Stock ROM.
- To gain your device warranty Back.
Android 8.1 Feature List
- New Settings Menu Layouts
- Redesigned Navigation Buttons
- Picture-in-Picture Mode for Netflix
- Automatic Dark Mode for Quick Settings
- Semi-Transparent Quick Settings Menu
- Music Notification
- Battery Indicator for Bluetooth Devices
- Hi-Fi Bluetooth Codecs
- Hide ‘Running in the Background’ Notification
- True Oreo Easter Egg
- New Power Menu
- Cheeseburger Emoji Is Now Fixed
- Dynamic Calendar and Clock Icons
- New Emojis
- Notification Channels
- Google Play Protect & Other Security Measures
- Snooze Individual Notifications
- Fingerprint Scanner Gestures
- Revamped File Manager
- Autofill Your Passwords
- Control How Apps Use the Notch Area
Why you need Panasonic P110 Firmware
It’s always advisable that you backup your device Firmware after purchasing it. You are going to need your device stock Rom for these following reasons someday.
- Downgrade or Upgrade your device: You can use the PANASONIC P110 Stock Rom Firmware to downgrade or upgrade your device to a new version. It depends on the release of the Stock firmware or your choice if the option is available.
- Unbrick: The Panasonic P110 Stock Rom Firmware can also be used to unbrick any device. Smartphone’s can be bricked while trying to root it or flashing a custom rom or recovery.
- Unroot: You can also use the Panasonic P110 stock Rom firmware to unroot your device completely. After flashing the official stock firmware, you will gain your warranty back.
- Fix Issues: Your device might develop issues that might be software related; you can fix that by flashing the Panasonic P110 Flash File.
Things You Need
- Charge your device: Before you proceed with the below information, you are recommended to ensure that your Panasonic P110 is at least 50% charged.
- PC or Laptop: To carry out this Stock Rom Firmware installation, you need a PC or Laptop.
- Take Device Backup: The very first thing you need to do is make a backup.
- Smart Phone Flash Tool Download
- Install the Latest Driver: PANASONIC P110 USB Drivers
- Download: Download the above-required files on your PC.
How To Flash Panasonic P110 Stock Rom Firmware
- Download the Stock Firmware on your personal computer.
- Install the USB MTK Drivers (skip if you have it already installed).
- Download and Launch the Smart Phone Flash Tool (SP Flash Tool)
- Click the Scatter-loading button to navigate to the stock Rom you just downloaded.
- Select the Scatter File from the extracted Stock Firmware on your computer.
- Select the Download Only in the SP flash tool option
- Click the Download button to start the Formating process.
- Connect your device via USB to the computer>> holding volume + and volume – button of your device at the same time or holding power button only so that the flashing process will starting working
- Patiently wait for your device to be formatted.
- After the formatting is done, a Big Green button will pop up on the SP Flash to show that.
- Unplug your device and boot it up.
- If you have a boot loop after booting your device, boot into recovery mode and do a factory reset.
- Voila, you are all good.
We will not be held responsible if any damage happens to your device.