PhoneMax Saturn X Stock Rom Firmware
This post contains the PhoneMax Saturn X Stock Rom firmware Flash File that will allow you to restore your PhoneMax Saturn X Smartphone to its original state. You will find these stock Rom files useful if you have used the flashed custom Rom /builds on your device, tweak your device to the taste you don’t want, bricked and wish to return it to factory state.
Then this PhoneMax Saturn X Stock Firmware will fix your bricked phone; We will guide on how to flash the right official PhoneMax Saturn X Stock Firmware on your device without errors. This flashing guide is easy and straightforward to follow. We have listed the PhoneMax Saturn X Flash File below. Download the right stock ROM file to fix your device.
PhoneMax Saturn X Stock Firmware Information
|Rom Name||PhoneMax Saturn X Stock Firmware Rom|
|Based On||Stock OS|
|Rom OS Version||Android 8.0|
|Software needed||SP Flash Tool|
PhoneMax Saturn X Key Spec
- Brand – Phonemax
- Model – Saturn X
- Alternative Names – Saturn X 4G
- Device Type – Android 4G Smartphone
- CPU – Quad-Core 1.0GHz ARM Cortex-A53
- Chipset – MediaTek MT6735P, 64-bit Processor
- GPU – ARM Mali-T720 MP2, 400 MHz, 2-Core
- Camera – 5MP with Single-LED and AF Rear Camera | 2 Megapixel Front camera
- Memory – RAM- 2GB LPDDR3, 533MHz | ROM 16GB External Memory Support up to 128GB Using microSD Card
- Display – Screen size 5.0 inches IPS, HD (1280 x 720 Pixels) Display
- Battery – Non-Removable 2,500mAh Lithium-Ion
- SIM – Dual SIM (Micro-SIM + Micro-SIM/MicroSD), Dual Standby
- Sensors – Proximity Sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient Light, Compass
- Color – Black, Gold
- Operating System – Android 6.0 Marshmallow, OS
- Dimension – 146.3 mm x 72.2 mm x 8.3 mm
- Weight – 135 Grams
- Price – $75 Approx
- I/O Interface – 2x Micro SIM Card Slot, microSD/TF Card Slot, Micro USB Port, 3.5mm Audio Out Port, Power Button, Volume Button, Microphone, Speaker
- More Feature – Plastic Body Design, LTE Cat 4 150 Mbps Download, 50 Mbps Upload, Computer Sync, OTA Sync, Tethering, FM Radio, VoLTE Support, Bluetooth, Curved Design, Round Corner, Power Saving Mode, Turbo CPU, Fast & Reliable Global LTE Network Support.
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware:
- Can be to unbrick your phone
- Fix the Boot loop problem
- upgrade and Downgrade your phone
- Unroot and Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix stutter
- You can solve software errors by flashing Stock ROM.
- To gain your device warranty Back.
Why you need PhoneMax Saturn X Firmware
It’s always advisable that you backup your device Firmware after purchasing it. You are going to need your device stock Rom for these following reasons someday.
- Downgrade or Upgrade your device: You can use the PHONEMAX SATURN X Stock Rom Firmware to downgrade or upgrade your device to a new version. It depends on the release of the Stock firmware or your choice if the option is available.
- Unbrick: The PhoneMax Saturn X Stock Rom Firmware can also be used to unbrick any device. Smartphone’s can be bricked while trying to root it or flashing a custom rom or recovery.
- Unroot: You can also use the PhoneMax Saturn X stock Rom firmware to unroot your device completely. After flashing the official stock firmware, you will gain your warranty back.
- Fix Issues: Your device might develop issues that might be software related; you can fix that by flashing the PhoneMax Saturn X Flash File.
Things You Need
- Charge your device: Before you proceed with the below information, you are recommended to ensure that your PhoneMax Saturn X is at least 50% charged.
- PC or Laptop: To carry out this Stock Rom Firmware installation, you need a PC or Laptop.
- Take Device Backup: The very first thing you need to do is make a backup.
- Smart Phone Flash Tool Download
- Install the Latest Driver: PHONEMAX SATURN X USB Drivers
- Download: Download the above-required files on your PC.
How To Flash PhoneMax Saturn X Stock Rom Firmware
- Download the Stock Firmware on your personal computer.
- Install the USB MTK Drivers (skip if you have it already installed).
- Download and Launch the Smart Phone Flash Tool (SP Flash Tool)
- Click the Scatter-loading button to navigate to the stock Rom you just downloaded.
- Select the Scatter File from the extracted Stock Firmware on your computer.
- Select the Download Only in the SP flash tool option
- Click the Download button to start the Formating process.
- Connect your device via USB to the computer>> holding volume + and volume – button of your device at the same time or holding power button only so that the flashing process will starting working
- Patiently wait for your device to be formatted.
- After the formatting is done, a Big Green button will pop up on the SP Flash to show that.
- Unplug your device and boot it up.
- If you have a boot loop after booting your device, boot into recovery mode and do a factory reset.
- Voila, you are all good.
We will not be held responsible if any damage happens to your device.
PhoneMax Saturn X Stock Firmware Rom