Pipo N2 Stock Rom Firmware
This post contains the Pipo N2 Stock Rom firmware Flash File that will allow you to restore your Pipo N2 Smartphone to its original state. You will find these stock Rom files useful if you have used the flashed custom Rom /builds on your device, tweak your device to the taste you don’t want, bricked and wish to return it to factory state.
Then this Pipo N2 Stock Firmware will fix your bricked phone; We will guide on how to flash the right official Pipo N2 Stock Firmware on your device without errors. This flashing guide is easy and straightforward to follow. We have listed the Pipo N2 Flash File below. Download the right stock ROM file to fix your device.
Pipo N2 Stock Firmware Information
|Rom Name||Pipo N2 Stock Firmware Rom|
|Based On||Stock OS|
|Rom OS Version||Android 8.0|
|Software needed||SPD Flash Tool|
Pipo N2 Key Spec
Dimensions: 255 x 163.8 x 8 mm
Weight: 510 g
SoC: Unisoc SC9863A
CPU: 4x 1.6 GHz ARM Cortex-A55, 4x 1.2 GHz ARM Cortex-A55, Cores: 8
GPU: PowerVR GE8322
RAM: 4 GB, 640 MHz
Storage: 64 GB
Memory cards: microSD, microSDHC, microSDXC
Display: 10.1 in, IPS, 1920 x 1200 pixels, 24 bit
Battery: 6000 mAh, Li-Ion
OS: Android 9.0 Pie
Camera: 4160 x 3120 pixels, 1920 x 1080 pixels, 30 fps
SIM card: Micro-SIM
Wi-Fi: b, g, n, Wi-Fi Direct
USB: 2.0, USB Type-C
Positioning: GPS, A-GPS
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware:
- Can be to unbrick your phone
- Fix the Boot loop problem
- upgrade and Downgrade your phone
- Unroot and Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix stutter
- You can solve software errors by flashing Stock ROM.
- To gain your device warranty Back.
Android 9.0 Pie Feature List
- Adaptive Battery
- Dark Mode
- App Actions
- App Timer
- Adaptive Brightness
- Accessibility Menu
- Easier Text Selection
- New Screenshot Shortcut
- A New Home Button
- New Gesture Navigation
- Easier Screen Rotation
- Notification Details
- Indoor Navigation via Wi-Fi RTT
- An Improved DND Mode
- Lockdown Mode
- An Improved Message App
- All Apps use HTTPS
- The Media Panel
- ART Improvements
- 157 New Emojis
- Wind Down
- Multiple Camera Support
- Wi-Fi MAC Randomization
Why you need Pipo N2 Firmware
It’s always advisable that you backup your device Firmware after purchasing it. You are going to need your device stock Rom for these following reasons someday.
- Downgrade or Upgrade your device: You can use the PIPO N2 Stock Rom Firmware to downgrade or upgrade your device to a new version. It depends on the release of the Stock firmware or your choice if the option is available.
- Unbrick: The Pipo N2 Stock Rom Firmware can also be used to unbrick any device. Smartphone’s can be bricked while trying to root it or flashing a custom rom or recovery.
- Unroot: You can also use the Pipo N2 stock Rom firmware to unroot your device completely. After flashing the official stock firmware, you will gain your warranty back.
- Fix Issues: Your device might develop issues that might be software related; you can fix that by flashing the Pipo N2 Flash File.
Things You Need
- Charge your device: Before you proceed with the below information, you are recommended to ensure that your Pipo N2is at least 50% charged.
- PC or Laptop: To carry out this Stock Rom Firmware installation, you need a PC or Laptop.
- Take Device Backup: The very first thing you need to do is make a backup.
- SPD_Upgrade_Tool Download
- Install the Latest Driver: PIPO N2 USB Drivers
- Download: Download the above-required files on your PC.
How To Flash Pac File Pipo N2 Stock Rom Firmware
- First, make sure your device is 60-80% charged.
- Download and Install the MTK USB Driver on your PC. Skip this step if you already have the drivers installed.
- Download SPD Upgrade Tool and extract on your computer.
- After doing the above you will have the SPD Tool in zip format, extract the flash tool software on your desktop you will see some list of file double click on UpgradeDownload.exe.
- Once the Spreadtrum Tool is launched, connectyour device to the computer make sure the device is switched off.
- Once the device is connected successfully to your computer, click on the Load PackedButton on SPD Tool and add the Stock Rom .PAC file you downloaded
- Once you have successfully added the Stock Rom Pac file in Spreadtrum Tool, click on the Start Downloadingbutton to begin the flashing process.
- Your device will restart automatically once the flashing process is completed, you will see a Green Passed Message in Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool.
- Now you have successfully flashed your Device using Spreadtrum Tool. Once your Android Device is booted up successfully, Go to Settings > About Phone and Check the firmware version.
We will not be held responsible if any damage happens to your device.
Pipo N2 Stock Firmware Rom
PIPO N2 JS_P20_9863A_YK19080851_N2_v1.0