Powkiddy x18 Stock Rom Firmware
This post contains the Powkiddy x18 Stock Rom firmware Flash File that will allow you to restore your Powkiddy x18 Smartphone to its original state. You will find these stock Rom files useful if you have used the flashed custom Rom /builds on your device, tweak your device to the taste you don’t want, bricked and wish to return it to factory state.
Then this Powkiddy x18 Stock Firmware will fix your bricked phone; We will guide on how to flash the right official Powkiddy x18 Stock Firmware on your device without errors. This flashing guide is easy and straightforward to follow. We have listed the Powkiddy x18 Flash File below. Download the right stock ROM file to fix your device.
Powkiddy x18 Stock Firmware Information
|Rom Name||Powkiddy x18 Stock Firmware Rom|
|Based On||Stock OS|
|Rom OS Version||Android 8.0|
|Software needed||Recovery, Sp Flash Tool. QFL|
Powkiddy x18 Key Spec
- SoC – MediaTek MT8163 quad core Cortex A53 processor @ 1.3GHz with Arm Mali-T720 GPU
- System Memory – 2GB LPDDR3
- Storage – 16GB eMMC flash, microSD card
- Display – 5.5″ IPS Screen with 1280 x 720 resolution, 5-point capacitive touchscreen
- Video Output – HDMI port
- Connectivity – WiFi 4 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth: 4.0
- USB – 1x micro USB port (for charging only?)
- Buttons – Power button, D-Pad, A/B/X/Y buttons, L1/L2/R1/R2, left & right joysticks, Start & Select buttons, Volume +/-, Keymap, Task manager, Home, and Back buttons
- Battery – 5,500 mAh Li-ion battery
- Power Supply – 5V/2A via micro USB port
- Dimensions – 14.50 x 14.50 x 2.40 cm
- Weight – 300 grams
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware:
- Can be to unbrick your phone
- Fix the Boot loop problem
- upgrade and Downgrade your phone
- Unroot and Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix stutter
- You can solve software errors by flashing Stock ROM.
- To gain your device warranty Back.
Android 7.0 Nougat
Android 7.0 Nougat Os has been released to the general for a while now a great Operating. This Nougat OS was first to run on Google Pixel smartphone by Google, the Android 7.0 update which comes with a crazy unique feature called Google Assistant, it an AI bot which acts and talk like a human a wonderful feature right. With Android Beta Program, Google has to release the Android 7.0 Nougat update to all Nexus smartphone in the form of the developer preview for review after the Android 7.0 was released to all Android Smartphone.
Android 7.1 Features
- It supports Multi Window,
- App Shortcuts,
- Power Menu Restart setting,
- Support Image Keyboard,
- It supports camera launch by pressing your device power button twice.
- Added 100 Emoji
- Notification prioritization Quick Rely
- GIF Notification Redesigned Support panel
- Notifications prioritization,
- Enhanced Doze support Mode,
- Customizable Quick Settings, System UI Tuner,
- Do Not Disturb Mode,
- Per-App Data Saver feature,
- New Redesigned Settings Panel,
- Seamless New Emoji and updates Support.
Why you need Powkiddy x18 Firmware
It’s always advisable that you backup your device Firmware after purchasing it. You are going to need your device stock Rom for these following reasons someday.
- Downgrade or Upgrade your device: You can use the POWKIDDY X18 Stock Rom Firmware to downgrade or upgrade your device to a new version. It depends on the release of the Stock firmware or your choice if the option is available.
- Unbrick: The Powkiddy x18 Stock Rom Firmware can also be used to unbrick any device. Smartphone’s can be bricked while trying to root it or flashing a custom rom or recovery.
- Unroot: You can also use the Powkiddy x18 stock Rom firmware to unroot your device completely. After flashing the official stock firmware, you will gain your warranty back.
- Fix Issues: Your device might develop issues that might be software related; you can fix that by flashing the Powkiddy x18 Flash File.
Things You Need
- Charge your device: Before you proceed with the below information, you are recommended to ensure that your Powkiddy x18is at least 50% charged.
- PC or Laptop: To carry out this Stock Rom Firmware installation, you need a PC or Laptop.
- Take Device Backup: The very first thing you need to do is make a backup.
- Smart Phone Flash Tool Download
- Install the Latest Driver: POWKIDDY X18 USB Drivers
- Download: Download the above-required files on your PC.
How To Flash Powkiddy x18 Stock Rom Firmware
- Download the Stock Firmware on your personal computer.
- Install the USB MTK Drivers (skip if you have it already installed).
- Download and Launch the Smart Phone Flash Tool (SP Flash Tool)
- Click the Scatter-loading button to navigate to the stock Rom you just downloaded.
- Select the Scatter File from the extracted Stock Firmware on your computer.
- Select the Download Only in the SP flash tool option
- Click the Download button to start the Formating process.
- Connect your device via USB to the computer>> holding volume + and volume – button of your device at the same time or holding power button only so that the flashing process will starting working
- Patiently wait for your device to be formatted.
- After the formatting is done, a Big Green button will pop up on the SP Flash to show that.
- Unplug your device and boot it up.
- If you have a boot loop after booting your device, boot into recovery mode and do a factory reset.
- Voila, you are all good.
We will not be held responsible if any damage happens to your device.