Description of PPSSPP Gold V1.9.4
The PPSSPP Gold Emulator allows the users to play the same games that used to love playing on their PSP’s on their favorite android device or the tablets in the latest high-quality high definition gameplay which brings you a step closer to your childhood favourites. When it comes to using the app from the Google Play Store, one can easily get it by paying a small fee but if you go for the download link of the PPSSPP Gold Emulator apk then you can get the same basic version with the same ease on the internet for absolutely no cost at all. The apk will help everyone from those who are unable to sign in to the Google Play Store to those who are not able to download the apk altogether.
PPSSPP Gold Features
PPSSPP 1.9 is here!
PPSSPP 1.9.0 fixes more bugs and performance issues. 1.9.3 fixes a few additional bugs on Android-primarily.
Rollout has started – if you’re on Android you’ll automatically be updated within a week.
A list of the major changes:
- Flicker fixed in God of War that appeared with newer drivers for Mali GPUs (#12224)
- Improve performance of God of War on Vulkan (#12242), implement built-in GPU profiler (#12262, #12266)
- Vertex range culling fixed on ARM Mali (#12227)
- Started to improve VFPU precision, resulting so far in a fix for the long standing Tekken 6 leg shaking problem (#12217)
- Fixed a VFPU precision snafu on ARM64, fixing disappearing officers in Warriors Orochi (#11299) and some problems in Tomb Raider (#11179).
- Vulkan is the default again on Android versions newer than Pie
- Fix various homebrew store issues
- GPU pause signal handling fixed, fixing some hangs in Bleach and Armored Core games (#12160)
- Audio sample rate conversion handling fixes (#12147)
- Some Vulkan optimizations (pre-rotation (#12216), perf fix in Metal Gear Acid, etc)
- Multiple fixes for the UWP build (#12036, others)
- MP3 playback fixes (#12005)
- Audio in Motorstorm: Arctic Edge fixed by returning errors correctly (#12121)
- Audio glitches in Final Fantasy Tactics fixed (#9956)
- Camera display in Invizimals fixed (#12278, #8521)
- Added hotkeys for texture dump and replace (#11938)
- Added Visual Studio 2019 support. Windows XP is no longer supported (#11995, others)
- Fixes for video capture (#12069)
- Added a separate sound volume for alternative speed (#12124)
- Improved mouse control (Windows only) (#12173, #12176)
- Support for installing texture packs and ISOs from zips (#12175)
- Right analog support for touch controls (only used by patched games and some HD remasters) (#12182)
- Android: Fix OpenSL initialization, possibly helps audio crackle a little. (#12333).
- Fix graphics on Amazon Fire TV Stick 4K
- Fixed strange vehicle behavior in MGS:PW (somehow) (#12342)
- Ported to the Nintendo Switch by m4xw! Builds available on m4xw’s Patreon.