Prestigio Grace 3201 4G Stock Rom Firmware
This post contains the Prestigio Grace 3201 4G Stock Rom firmware Flash File that will allow you to restore your Prestigio Grace 3201 4G Smartphone to its original state. You will find these stock Rom files useful if you have used the flashed custom Rom /builds on your device, tweak your device to the taste you don’t want, bricked and wish to return it to factory state.
Then this Prestigio Grace 3201 4G Stock Firmware will fix your bricked phone; We will guide on how to flash the right official Prestigio Grace 3201 4G Stock Firmware on your device without errors. This flashing guide is easy and straightforward to follow. We have listed the Prestigio Grace 3201 4G Flash File below. Download the right stock ROM file to fix your device.
Prestigio Grace 3201 4G Stock Firmware Information
|Rom Name||Prestigio Grace 3201 4G Stock Firmware Rom|
|Based On||Stock OS|
|Rom OS Version||Android 7.0|
Prestigio Grace 3201 4G Key Spec
- Brand – Prestigio
- Model – Grace 3201 4G
- Alternative Names – Multipad Grace 3201 4G
- Device Type – Android 4G Tablet
- CPU – Quad-Core 1.0GHz ARM Cortex A53
- Chipset – MediaTek MT8735M
- GPU – ARM Mali-T720 MP2, 2-Cores
- Camera – 2 Megapixel Rear camera | 0.3 Megapixel Front camera
- Memory – RAM- 2GB| ROM 16GB with microSD card slot up to 32GB
- Display – Screen size 10.1 inches IPS, LCD WXGA Screen (1280 x 800 Pixels)
- Battery – Non-Removable Lithium-Polymer 6,000 mAh battery
- Sensors – Proximity, Accelerometer
- Color – Black
- Operating System – Android 7.0 Nougat
- Dimensions – 242 mm x 171 mm x 9.9 mm
- Weight – 545 Grams (With Battery)
- Versions – Single Available (1GB/8GB)
- Port – 1xMicro USB Slot, 2x SIM card Slot, 3.5 mm headphone jack, Micro SD (TF) card expansion, Power Off/On, Speaker
- More Features – Ceramic Body Design, LTE 50 Mbps, HSPA plus, LTE CAT4 150 Mbps Download, Built-in Speakers and microphone, Computer Sync, Tethering, OTA Sync, OTG Support, 3.5mm Earphones Port, Voice Calling Support, Split Screen, Document Editor, Prestigio MultiCloud Storage.
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware:
- Can be to unbrick your phone
- Fix the Boot loop problem
- upgrade and Downgrade your phone
- Unroot and Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix stutter
- You can solve software errors by flashing Stock ROM.
- To gain your device warranty Back.
Android 7.0 Nougat
Android 7.0 Nougat Os has been released to the general for a while now a great Operating. This Nougat OS was first to run on Google Pixel smartphone by Google, the Android 7.0 update which comes with a crazy unique feature called Google Assistant, it an AI bot which acts and talk like a human a wonderful feature right. With Android Beta Program, Google has to release the Android 7.0 Nougat update to all Nexus smartphone in the form of the developer preview for review after the Android 7.0 was released to all Android Smartphone.
Android 7.1 Features
- It supports Multi Window,
- App Shortcuts,
- Power Menu Restart setting,
- Support Image Keyboard,
- It supports camera launch by pressing your device power button twice.
- Added 100 Emoji
- Notification prioritization Quick Rely
- GIF Notification Redesigned Support panel
- Notifications prioritization,
- Enhanced Doze support Mode,
- Customizable Quick Settings, System UI Tuner,
- Do Not Disturb Mode,
- Per-App Data Saver feature,
- New Redesigned Settings Panel,
- Seamless New Emoji and updates Support.
Why you need Prestigio Grace 3201 4G Firmware
It’s always advisable that you backup your device Firmware after purchasing it. You are going to need your device stock Rom for these following reasons someday.
- Downgrade or Upgrade your device: You can use the PRESTIGIO GRACE 3201 4G Stock Rom Firmware to downgrade or upgrade your device to a new version. It depends on the release of the Stock firmware or your choice if the option is available.
- Unbrick: The Prestigio Grace 3201 4G Stock Rom Firmware can also be used to unbrick any device. Smartphone’s can be bricked while trying to root it or flashing a custom rom or recovery.
- Unroot: You can also use the Prestigio Grace 3201 4G stock Rom firmware to unroot your device completely. After flashing the official stock firmware, you will gain your warranty back.
- Fix Issues: Your device might develop issues that might be software related; you can fix that by flashing the Prestigio Grace 3201 4G Flash File.
Things You Need
- Charge your device: Before you proceed with the below information, you are recommended to ensure that your Prestigio Grace 3201 4G is at least 50% charged.
- PC or Laptop: To carry out this Stock Rom Firmware installation, you need a PC or Laptop.
- Take Device Backup: The very first thing you need to do is make a backup.
- Smart Phone Flash Tool Download
- Install the Latest Driver: PRESTIGIO GRACE 3201 4G USB Drivers
- Download: Download the above-required files on your PC.
How To Flash Prestigio Grace 3201 4G Stock Rom Firmware
- Download the Stock Firmware on your personal computer.
- Install the USB MTK Drivers (skip if you have it already installed).
- Download and Launch the Smart Phone Flash Tool (SP Flash Tool)
- Click the Scatter-loading button to navigate to the stock Rom you just downloaded.
- Select the Scatter File from the extracted Stock Firmware on your computer.
- Select the Download Only in the SP flash tool option
- Click the Download button to start the Formating process.
- Connect your device via USB to the computer>> holding volume + and volume – button of your device at the same time or holding power button only so that the flashing process will starting working
- Patiently wait for your device to be formatted.
- After the formatting is done, a Big Green button will pop up on the SP Flash to show that.
- Unplug your device and boot it up.
- If you have a boot loop after booting your device, boot into recovery mode and do a factory reset.
- Voila, you are all good.
We will not be held responsible if any damage happens to your device.
Prestigio Grace 3201 4G Stock Firmware Rom