Nowadays, most of the Android smartphones or tablet devices come with Qualcomm chipset. If you’re using any of the Qualcomm SoC-powered handsets and want to flash faster and easier, follow this. This guide is very simple and easy to understand even for a newbie. Before going to the installation process, we will share the tool details, features, requirements, download links as well.
Qualcomm Flash Image Loader is a small application that is developed for your Windows computer running Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10. This application helps to flash Stock Firmware, Stock Recovery or a Custom Recovery like TWRP, CWM, etc on Qualcomm smartphones and tablets. In this article, we will provide the link to Download Latest Qualcomm Flash Image loader – QFil Tool and installation guide. We will also share the features of this tool.
What is Qualcomm Flash Image Loader (QFiL)?
QFiL is an application specially customized to help its users to flash the stock firmware on their Qualcomm chipset-powered devices easily. With the help of the Windows PC tool, you can flash the stock firmware or stock recovery on your Qualcomm device without any technical knowledge. It will definitely save a lot of time and effort for a new user. The tool is compatible with the Windows platform.
Here on this page, we have managed to share the latest version of the QFIL Tool along with the previous versions.
Features of Qualcomm Flash Image Loader (QFIL)
QFIL comes as a portable application, which means you don’t have to install it on your computer to use it. Download and extract the tool on your computer and open QFIL.exe to launch the Application.
It helps you to install or flash stock firmware on Qualcomm Devices. All you need to have the correct firmware of your Qualcomm Device > Install the Qualcomm Driver on the Computer > Launch the QFIL Tool > Click on Select Port > Connect the Device using the USB Cable > Under Built Type, Select Flat Built > Click on Browse Button > Locate the .mbn or .elf based firmware > Click on Load XML to Begin the Flashing.
Support Qualcomm Chipset:
It comes in support of devices running on Qualcomm Chipset. Once you have installed the Qualcomm Drivers compatible with the QFIL Tool on the computer, QFIL Tool can easily detect the connected device and get ready to flash the firmware on the device.
Support .mbn or .elf Format:
It supports the flashing or installing of firehose .mbn or .elf based Stock Firmware on the Qualcomm Devices, including Smartphone and Tablets. You can easily find the .mbn or .elf file in the Stock Firmware on your Qualcomm Device.
How to Flash Stock Rom Firmware Using QFIL Tool
- Download and install the Qualcomm USB Driver on your PC (Skip this if you already have it installed on your Computer).
- Download and extract the Qualcomm Flash Image Loader Tool on your computer.
- Next, Double click on the exe file to launch it.
- Once the QFIL is launched tick the Flat build to activate the programmer path browse button for you.
- Next, Switch Off your Android device.
- Once your Qualcomm Device is Switched Off, Press and Hold the Volume UP Key and Connect your Android Device to the Computer via USB Cable.
- Next, In Qualcomm Flash Image Loader Tool (QFILT) Screen, Click on the Browse Button and locate the Stock Firmware .mbn File.
- Once, you have added the Stock firmware .mbn file, Qualcomm Flash Image Loader Tool will automatically load the data of the Stock rom.
- Now, You are to click on the QFILT Download button to start the Flashing Process. Take note that the Download button will become active only when your Android device is connected correctly. To fix that Download button not active problem you have to download and installed the Qualcomm USB Driver. Then connect your device to the computer by pressing the Volume UP key.
- The Flashing Process take up to 5-15 minutes to complete so you have to chill for a while.
- Once the Flashing process is complete your Android device will automatically reboot itself.
Now disconnect your Android device from the computer that’s It, We are done.
Download Qualcomm Flash Image Loader (QFIL)
QFIL Tool is compatible with all versions of Windows OS, including Windows XP to Windows 10 (x32 or x64 bit). If in case you were looking for the latest version of the QFIL Tool, then use the following links to get it on your computer:
QFIL_v220.127.116.11.zip – Latest