Qualcomm HS-USB QDLoader Driver Installation
Today we will be guiding you through how to download and install the Qualcomm HS-USB QDloader 9008 Driver on any Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7 PC with 32-bit or 64-bit architecture. With the of this QD-Loader Driver, you can make a connection between your phone and computer. once your smartphone in EDL Mod is detected by Your computer that means you now flash any custom ROM or patch to your device using any QCOM supported tool like QPST.
How To Install the QDloader 9008 Driver:
- Download and Extract the Driver Package from the link in post.
- Disable your computer Signature Verification.
- From the downloaded Driver Folder Run the Install Driver.exe File you see.
- Simply Right Click on the Driver64.inf File and Select Install or Follow on the Screen Instructions. Or . that all.
- Extract the Downloaded QD_Loader.rar File
- Disable your computer Driver Signature Verification
- Open Device Manager and Click on Action then next click on ad Legacy hardware’ Next and select Manually to add, select the hardware type COM/Port and Then browse in MY computer
- Locate Extracted ‘QCOM Driver Folder Folder’ according to your Windows Version & Click Install.
How to Verify your Installation:
- Reboot Phone to EDL Mod and Connect to PC via USB
- Go to your computer Device Manager and Look at the Port If Qualcomm HS-USB 9008 Driver Listed that shows it is Working.
Done! Congratulation, You have Successfully Install Qualcomm HS-USB 9008 QDLoader Driver on Your computer.