Realme 1 CPH1861EX_11_C.47 Firmware update:
The Realme 1 CPH1861EX_11_C.47 Firmware update is now available for download & it will Integrate the Airtel and Jio VoWiFi feature in India. The update is available for all it’s users via OTA, if you have not Yet Receive it then you can Download Manually from below.
Device Name: RealMe 1
Size: up to 2.2GB
Os: Android 9.XX
Root access: Not
Firmware Version: CPH1861EX_11_C.47
- swipe gestures from both sides
- update Security Patch to FEB 2020
- Added Airtel and Jio VoWiFi feature in India
How To Flash Realme 1 CPH1861EX_11_C.47 Firmware update
- Download and copy the stock firmware to the root directory of your SD Card (A root directory is a top-most directory in SD Card file systems).
2. Insert your SD card, then power off the phone.
3. Press and hold the Power and Volume Down buttons, until your phone enters Recovery Mode.
4. Under the Recovery Mode, click [Install from storage device] > [Install from SD] , find the update package.
5. Click the firmware. A confirmation message will appear on your screen. Click Yes. Your device will reboot and start updating, which will take some time.
We will not be held responsible if any damage happens to your device.