Realme 1 Stock Rom Firmware
This post contains the Realme 1 Stock Rom firmware Flash File that will allow you to restore your Realme 1 Smartphone to its original state. You will find these stock Rom files useful if you have used the flashed custom Rom /builds on your device, tweak your device to the taste you don’t want, bricked and wish to return it to factory state.
Then this Realme 1 Stock Firmware will fix your bricked phone; We will guide on how to flash the right official Realme 1 Stock Firmware on your device without errors. This flashing guide is easy and straightforward to follow. We have listed the Realme 1 Flash File below. Download the right stock ROM file to fix your device.
Realme 1 Stock Firmware Information
|Rom Name||Realme 1 Stock Firmware Rom|
|Based On||Stock OS|
|Rom OS Version||Android 8.1|
|Socs||Octa-core MediaTek Helio P60|
Realme 1 Key Spec
- Platform: Android 8.1 Oreo
- Processor: Octa-core MediaTek Helio P60
- GPU: Mali-G72 MP3
- Memory: 6GB/4GB
- Colours: Diamond Black, Solar Red, Moonlight Silver
- Dimension: 156.5 x 75.2 x 7.8mm
- Weight: 155g
- SIM Type: Nano Sim
- SIM Count: Dual Sim
- Display: 6.0-inch, IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 2160 X 1080 pixels (402 ppi)
- Screen Protection: –
- Rear Camera: 13MP camera, 1080p [email protected]
- Rear Camera Features: phase detection autofocus, LED flash,Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, HDR, panorama
- Front Camera: 8MP camera, 730p [email protected]
- Built-in Storage: 128GB/64GB
- Memory Card Support: Yes, up to 256GB
- Bundled Cloud Storage: –
- 2G GSM: Yes
- 2G CDMA 1X: –
- 3G WCDMA: Yes
- 3G CDMA EVDO: –
- 4G LTE: LTE-A (2CA) Cat 13 600/100Mbps
Internet & Connectivity
- GPRS: Yes
- EDGE: Yes
- 3G/WCDMA/HSPA: Yes
- HSPA+: 42.2/5.76Mbps
- CDMA EVDO: –
- 4G LTE: LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 8(900), 38(2600), 40(2300), 41(2500)
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, WiFi Direct
- Wi-Fi Hotspot: Yes
- Bluetooth: Yes, v4.2 with A2DP LE
- NFC: –
- Infrared Blaster: –
- USB Port: MicroUSB 2.0
- SMS/MMS: Yes
- Instant Messaging: Yes
- Push Emails: Yes
- Email Protocol: –
- Music Player: MP3/eAAC+/WAV player
- Video Player: MP4/H.264/FLAC player
- FM Radio: Yes
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- 3.5mm Jack: Yes
- Navigation: Yea, A-GPS, GLONASS
- Maps: Yes
Sensors & Control
- Digital Compass: Yes
- Accelerometer: Yes
- Proximity Sensor: Yes
- Light Sensor: Yes
- Barometer: –
- SpO2: –
- Pedometer: –
- Heart Rate Monitor: –
- Gyroscope: Yes
- Fingerprint Scanner: –
- Iris Scanner: –
- Face Unlock: Yes
- Intelligent Digital Assistant: –
- Motion Sensing / Gesture Control: –
- Voice Control: –
- Battery: 3, 410mAh non removable Li-ion battery
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware:
- Can be to unbrick your phone
- Fix the Boot loop problem
- upgrade and Downgrade your phone
- Unroot and Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix stutter
- You can solve software errors by flashing Stock ROM.
- To gain your device warranty Back.
Android 8.1 Feature List
- New Settings Menu Layouts
- Redesigned Navigation Buttons
- Picture-in-Picture Mode for Netflix
- Automatic Dark Mode for Quick Settings
- Semi-Transparent Quick Settings Menu
- Music Notification
- Battery Indicator for Bluetooth Devices
- Hi-Fi Bluetooth Codecs
- Hide ‘Running in the Background’ Notification
- True Oreo Easter Egg
- New Power Menu
- Cheeseburger Emoji Is Now Fixed
- Dynamic Calendar and Clock Icons
- New Emojis
- Notification Channels
- Google Play Protect & Other Security Measures
- Snooze Individual Notifications
- Fingerprint Scanner Gestures
- Revamped File Manager
- Autofill Your Passwords
- Control How Apps Use the Notch Area
Why you need Realme 1 Firmware
It’s always advisable that you backup your device Firmware after purchasing it. You are going to need your device stock Rom for these following reasons someday.
- Downgrade or Upgrade your device: You can use the REALME 1 Stock Rom Firmware to downgrade or upgrade your device to a new version. It depends on the release of the Stock firmware or your choice if the option is available.
- Unbrick: The Realme 1 Stock Rom Firmware can also be used to unbrick any device. Smartphone’s can be bricked while trying to root it or flashing a custom rom or recovery.
- Unroot: You can also use the Realme 1 stock Rom firmware to unroot your device completely. After flashing the official stock firmware, you will gain your warranty back.
- Fix Issues: Your device might develop issues that might be software related; you can fix that by flashing the Realme 1 Flash File.
Things You Need
- Charge your device: Before you proceed with the below information, you are recommended to ensure that your Realme 1 is at least 50% charged.
- PC or Laptop: To carry out this Stock Rom Firmware installation, you need a PC or Laptop.
- Take Device Backup: The very first thing you need to do is make a backup.
- Qualcomm Flash image loader: Download QFIL Tool
- SPD_Upgrade_Tool Download
- Smart Phone Flash Tool Download
- Install the Latest Driver: REALME 1 USB Drivers
- Download: Download the above-required files on your PC.
How To Flash OPPO Realme 1 Stock Rom Firmware
- Download and copy the stock firmware to the root directory of your SD Card (A root directory is the top-most directory in SD Card file systems).
2. Insert your SD card, then power off the phone.
3. Press and hold the Power and Volume Down buttons, until your phone enters Recovery Mode.
4. Under the Recovery Mode, click [Install from storage device] > [Install from SD] , find the update package.
5. Click the firmware. A confirmation message will appear on your screen. Click Yes. Your device will reboot and start updating, which will take some time.
● New camera watermark.
● Added reboot function.
● Supported the function for unlocking bootloader.
● Android Security Patch Level: February 5, 2019.
We will not be held responsible if any damage happens to your device.
Realme 1 Stock Firmware Rom