Realme 2 Pro RMX1801EX_11_C.25 Firmware update:
RMX1801EX_11_C.25 Firmware update has Now been available For Realme 2 Pro. If You own Realme 2 Pro Smartphone then you can update it to the latest OS using the Below Instructions.
THeRealme 2 Pro RMX1801EX_11_C.25 Firmware update will Integrate Security patches Released on Nov 2019.
- Flashing the ROM Will Erase all Your Personal Data including Storage. So we advice You to First take a Complete backup of your Phone.
- Please Do carefully, We are Not Responsible for any Damage to Your Device.
- Must backup NVRAM using this Guide before Doing anything.
- Ensure that Your Device at-least 50% Charge During Flashing Process to Prevent accidental Shut Down.
Device Name: Realme 2 pro
Size: up to 3GB
SoC: QCOM SD 660
Os: Android 9.0
Root access: Not
Firmware Version: RMX1801EX_11_C.25
Android 9.0 Pie Feature List
- Adaptive Battery
- Dark Mode
- App Actions
- App Timer
- Adaptive Brightness
- Accessibility Menu
- Easier Text Selection
- New Screenshot Shortcut
- A New Home Button
- New Gesture Navigation
- Easier Screen Rotation
- Notification Details
- Indoor Navigation via Wi-Fi RTT
- An Improved DND Mode
- Lockdown Mode
- An Improved Message App
- All Apps use HTTPS
- The Media Panel
- ART Improvements
- 157 New Emojis
- Wind Down
- Multiple Camera Support
- Wi-Fi MAC Randomization
- Security update Nov 2019
- Added Dark Mode
- Added realme laboratory
- new data switch in notification pannel
- App cloner support more third-party applications
- Swipe left or right to remove the message prompt after receiving the message
How To Flash Realme 2 Pro RMX1801EX_11_C.25 Firmware update
- Download and copy the stock firmware to the root directory of your SD Card (A root directory is a top-most directory in SD Card file systems).
2. Insert your SD card, then power off the phone.
3. Press and hold the Power and Volume Down buttons, until your phone enters Recovery Mode.
4. Under the Recovery Mode, click [Install from storage device] > [Install from SD] , find the update package.
5. Click the firmware. A confirmation message will appear on your screen. Click Yes. Your device will reboot and start updating, which will take some time.
We will not be held responsible if any damage happens to your device.