Realme 2 Pro Stock Rom Firmware
This post contains the Realme 2 Pro Stock Rom firmware Flash File that will allow you to restore your Realme 2 Pro Smartphone to its original state. You will find these stock Rom files useful if you have used the flashed custom Rom /builds on your device, tweak your device to the taste you don’t want, bricked and wish to return it to factory state.
Then this Realme 2 Pro Stock Firmware will fix your bricked phone; We will guide on how to flash the right official Realme 2 Pro Stock Firmware on your device without errors. This flashing guide is easy and straightforward to follow. We have listed the Realme 2 Pro Flash File below. Download the right stock ROM file to fix your device.
Realme 2 Pro Stock Firmware Information
|Rom Name||Realme 2 Pro Stock Firmware Rom|
|Based On||Stock OS|
|Rom OS Version||Android 8.0|
Realme 2 Pro Key Spec
- Brand – Oppo
- Model – Realme 2 Pro
- Alternative Name – 2Pro, RMX1801, RMX1807
- Device Type – Android OS 4G Phablet
- CPU – Octa-core (4 x 2.2GHz Kryo 260 & 4 x 1.8GHz Kryo 260)
- Chipset – Qualcomm Snapdragon 660, 64-bit Processor
- GPU – Qualcomm Adreno 512 GPU
- Camera – 16 MP + 2 MP f/1.7 Sony IMX398. 1.254μm pixel size with LED flash and AF Rear Camera | 16 MP Front camera with face recognition
- Memory – RAM- 4GB/6GB/8GB LPDDR4X, 1866MHz | ROM 64GB/128GB External Memory Support Up to 256GB
- Display – Screen size 6.3-inches IPS, LCD, FHD+ Display (1080 x 2340 Pixels), 19.5:9 Aspect Ratio
- Battery – Non-Removable 3500 mAh Lithium-Polymer
- SIM – Dual SIM (Nano-SIM + Nano-SIM), Dual Standby
- Sensors – Ambient Light Sensor, Accelerometer Sensor, Proximity Sensor, Compass Sensor, Fingerprint Scanner (Rear Mounted)
- Color – Black, Deep Blue, Light Blue
- Operating System – ColorOS 5.2 (Android 8.1 Oreo)
- I/O Interface – 1 x Nano SIM Slot, 1 x Nano SIM, TF/Micro SD Card Slot, Micro USB Port, Power Button, Volume Button, Microphone
- Dimensions – 74 mm x 156.69 mm x 8.5 mm
- Weight – 174 Grams (with Battery)
- Version – Three Variants 4GB/64GB, 6GB/64GB, 8GB/128GB
- More Features – Metal and Plastic Body design, Notch Display, LTE Cat-6, UFS 2.1 Storage, Dual-Band Wi-Fi, Oreo OS, FHD+ Display, Dual Camera, GPS, GLONASS, BDS, Bluetooth, Dual-Band Wi-Fi, VOOC Fast Charging Technology, 5V/2A Charger Output Power.
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware:
- Can be to unbrick your phone
- Fix the Boot loop problem
- upgrade and Downgrade your phone
- Unroot and Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix stutter
- You can solve software errors by flashing Stock ROM.
- To gain your device warranty Back.
Android 8.1 Feature List
- New Settings Menu Layouts
- Redesigned Navigation Buttons
- Picture-in-Picture Mode for Netflix
- Automatic Dark Mode for Quick Settings
- Semi-Transparent Quick Settings Menu
- Music Notification
- Battery Indicator for Bluetooth Devices
- Hi-Fi Bluetooth Codecs
- Hide ‘Running in the Background’ Notification
- True Oreo Easter Egg
- New Power Menu
- Cheeseburger Emoji Is Now Fixed
- Dynamic Calendar and Clock Icons
- New Emojis
- Notification Channels
- Google Play Protect & Other Security Measures
- Snooze Individual Notifications
- Fingerprint Scanner Gestures
- Revamped File Manager
- Autofill Your Passwords
- Control How Apps Use the Notch Area
Why you need Realme 2 Pro Firmware
It’s always advisable that you backup your device Firmware after purchasing it. You are going to need your device stock Rom for these following reasons someday.
- Downgrade or Upgrade your device: You can use the REALME 2 PRO Stock Rom Firmware to downgrade or upgrade your device to a new version. It depends on the release of the Stock firmware or your choice if the option is available.
- Unbrick: The Realme 2 Pro Stock Rom Firmware can also be used to unbrick any device. Smartphone’s can be bricked while trying to root it or flashing a custom rom or recovery.
- Unroot: You can also use the Realme 2 Pro stock Rom firmware to unroot your device completely. After flashing the official stock firmware, you will gain your warranty back.
- Fix Issues: Your device might develop issues that might be software related; you can fix that by flashing the Realme 2 Pro Flash File.
Things You Need
- Charge your device: Before you proceed with the below information, you are recommended to ensure that your Realme 2 Pro is at least 50% charged.
- PC or Laptop: To carry out this Stock Rom Firmware installation, you need a PC or Laptop.
- Take Device Backup: The very first thing you need to do is make a backup.
- Install the Latest Driver: REALME 2 PRO USB Drivers
- Download: Download the above-required files on your PC.
How To Flash Realme 2 Stock Rom Firmware
- Download and copy the stock firmware to the root directory of your SD Card (A root directory is the top-most directory in SD Card file systems).
2. Insert your SD card, then power off the phone.
3. Press and hold the Power and Volume Down buttons, until your phone enters Recovery Mode.
4. Under the Recovery Mode, click [Install from storage device] > [Install from SD] , find the update package.
5. Click the firmware. A confirmation message will appear on your screen. Click Yes. Your device will reboot and start updating, which will take some time.
● Android Security Patch Level: March 5, 2019.
We will not be held responsible if any damage happens to your device.