Realme 3 Pro Stock Rom Firmware
This post contains the Realme 3 Pro Stock Rom firmware Flash File that will allow you to restore your Realme 3 Pro Smartphone to its original state. You will find these stock Rom files useful if you have used the flashed custom Rom /builds on your device, tweak your device to the taste you don’t want, bricked and wish to return it to factory state.
Then this Realme 3 Pro Stock Firmware will fix your bricked phone; We will guide on how to flash the right official Realme 3 Pro Stock Firmware on your device without errors. This flashing guide is easy and straightforward to follow. We have listed the Realme 3 Pro Flash File below. Download the right stock ROM file to fix your device.
REALME 3 PRO Stock Firmware Information
|Rom Name||Realme 3 Pro Stock Firmware Rom|
|Based On||Stock OS|
|Rom OS Version||Android 7.1.1|
|Socs||MediaTek Helio P23 MT6763T|
REALME 3 PRO Key Spec
Realme 3 Pro full specifications
|Release date||April 2019|
|Launched in India||Yes|
|Dimensions (mm)||156.80 x 74.20 x 8.30|
|Battery capacity (mAh)||4045|
|Colours||Carbon Gray, Nitro Blue, Lightning Purple|
|Screen size (inches)||6.30|
|Protection type||Gorilla Glass|
|Pixels per inch (PPI)||408|
|Processor make||Qualcomm Snapdragon 710|
|Expandable storage type||microSD|
|Expandable storage up to (GB)||256|
|Dedicated microSD slot||Yes|
|Rear camera||16-megapixel (f/1.7) + 5-megapixel (f/2.4)|
|Front camera||25-megapixel (f/2.0)|
|Operating system||Android 9 Pie|
|Wi-Fi standards supported||802.11 a/b/g/n/ac|
|Bluetooth||Yes, v 5.00|
|Number of SIMs||2|
|Active 4G on both SIM cards||Yes|
|Supports 4G in India (Band 40)||Yes|
|Supports 4G in India (Band 40)||Yes|
|Ambient light sensor||Yes|
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware:
- Can be to unbrick your phone
- Fix the Boot loop problem
- upgrade and Downgrade your phone
- Unroot and Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix stutter
- You can solve software errors by flashing Stock ROM.
- To gain your device warranty Back.
Android 9.0 Pie Feature List
- Adaptive Battery
- Dark Mode
- App Actions
- App Timer
- Adaptive Brightness
- Accessibility Menu
- Easier Text Selection
- New Screenshot Shortcut
- A New Home Button
- New Gesture Navigation
- Easier Screen Rotation
- Notification Details
- Indoor Navigation via Wi-Fi RTT
- An Improved DND Mode
- Lockdown Mode
- An Improved Message App
- All Apps use HTTPS
- The Media Panel
- ART Improvements
- 157 New Emojis
- Wind Down
- Multiple Camera Support
- Wi-Fi MAC Randomization
Why you need Realme 3 Pro Firmware
It’s always advisable that you backup your device Firmware after purchasing it. You are going to need your device stock Rom for these following reasons someday.
- Downgrade or Upgrade your device: You can use the Realme 3 Pro Stock Rom Firmware to downgrade or upgrade your device to a new version. It depends on the release of the Stock firmware or your choice if the option is available.
- Unbrick: The Realme 3 Pro Stock Rom Firmware can also be used to unbrick any device. Smartphones can be bricked while trying to root it or flashing a custom rom or recovery.
- Unroot: You can also use the Realme 3 Pro stock rom firmware to unroot your device completely. After flashing the official stock firmware, you will gain your warranty back.
- Fix Issues: Your device might develop issues that might be software related; you can fix that by flashing the Realme 3 Pro Flash File.
Things You Need
- Charge your device: Before you proceed with the below information, you are recommended to ensure that your Realme 3 Pro is at least 50% charged.
- PC or Laptop: To carry out this Stock Rom Firmware installation, you need a PC or Laptop.
- Take Device Backup: The very first thing you need to do is make a backup.
- Install the Latest Driver: Realme 3 Pro USB Drivers
- Download: Download the above-required files on your PC.
How To Flash the Realme 3 Pro Stock Firmware
- Download and copy the stock firmware to the root directory of your SD Card (A root directory is a top-most directory in SD Card file systems).
2. Insert your SD card, then power off the phone.
3. Press and hold the Power and Volume Down buttons, until your phone enters Recovery Mode.
4. Under the Recovery Mode, click [Install from storage device] > [Install from SD] , find the update package.
5. Click the firmware. A confirmation message will appear on your screen. Click Yes. Your device will reboot and start updating, which will take some time.
We will not be held responsible if any damage happens to your device.
Realme 3 Pro Stock Firmware Rom