RealMe 5 Pro RMX1971EX_11_A.11 Firmware update:
Download & Install RealMe 5 Pro RMX1971EX_11_A.11 Firmware update. If you own RealMe 5 Pro Smartphone then you can update it to the latest OS using the Below Instructions.
The RealMe 5 Pro RMX1971EX_11_A.11 Firmware update will Integrate Dark Mod to System.
RealMe 5 Pro Key Spec
|Front Camera||16 MP|
|Processor||Qualcomm Snapdragon 712|
|Rear Camera||48 MP + 8 MP + 2 MP + 2 MP|
- Flashing the ROM Will Erase all Your Personal Data including Storage. So we advice You to First take a Complete backup of your Phone.
- Do carefully, We are Not Responsible for any Damage to Your Device.
- Must backup NVRAM using this Guide before Doing anything.
- Ensure that Your Device at-least 50% Charge During Flashing Process to Prevent accidental Shut Down.
Device Name: RealMe 5 Pro
Size: up to 2GB
SoC: QCOM SD 712
Os: Android 9.XX
Root access: Not
Product Version: RMX1971EX_11_A.11
● Android security patch: October 5, 2019
● Added Dark Mode
● Added wide-angle video shooting feature
● Updated firmware version to optimize the game touch experience
● Optimized power consumption while 4K and [email protected] video mode
Known issue fixed
● Fixed after-sales feedback HDR photo spot issue
● Fixed repeatedly focus issue
● Fixed [email protected] preview with green stripes while switching time-lapse photography and [email protected] mode
● Optimized clarity indoor and low light environments
How to Install Realme 5 Pro RMX1971EX_11_A.11 update:
- Download and copy the stock firmware to the root directory of your SD Card (A root directory is a top-most directory in SD Card file systems).
2. Insert your SD card, then power off the phone.
3. Press and hold the Power and Volume Down buttons, until your phone enters Recovery Mode.
4. Under the Recovery Mode, click [Install from storage device] > [Install from SD] , find the update package.
5. Click the firmware. A confirmation message will appear on your screen. Click Yes. Your device will reboot and start updating, which will take some time.
Note: You can also install it using the Sideload Feature. If You have a Rooted Phone Then Flash it With twrp recovery Then Flash No verity opt encrypt.zip