Realme 5 RMX1911EX_11_A.18 Firmware update:
Download & Install Realme 5 RMX1911EX_11_A.18 Firmware update. If you own Realme 5 Smartphone then you can update it to the latest OS using the Below Instructions.
The Realme 5 RMX1911EX_11_A.18 Firmware update Will Integrate Dark mod to Device.
- Flashing the ROM Will Erase all Your Personal Data including Storage. So we advice You to First take a Complete backup of your Phone.
- Please Do carefully, We are Not Responsible for any Damage to Your Device.
- Must backup NVRAM using this Guide before Doing anything.
- Ensure that Your Device at-least 50% Charge During Flashing Process to Prevent accidental Shut Down.
Product Name: Realme 5
Size: up to 2GB
SoC: QCOM SD 665
Os: Android 9.XX
Root access: Not
Product Version: RMX1911EX_11_A.18
- Security Patches OCT 2019
- Added Dark Mode to Device
- Added realme Laboratory
- Wide-angle video shooting feature added
- Added a switch of notification dot for updates
- Updated font change supporting in Theme Store
- Removed the reminder after the hotspot enabled
- Optimized low light scene shooting of rear portrait mode
- Added a switch of swipe down on home screen for global saerch or notification center
How To Flash the Realme 5 RMX1911EX_11_A.18 Firmware update
- Download and copy the stock firmware to the root directory of your SD Card (A root directory is a top-most directory in SD Card file systems).
2. Insert your SD card, then power off the phone.
3. Press and hold the Power and Volume Down buttons, until your phone enters Recovery Mode.
4. Under the Recovery Mode, click [Install from storage device] > [Install from SD] , find the update package.
5. Click the firmware. A confirmation message will appear on your screen. Click Yes. Your device will reboot and start updating, which will take some time.