Realme 5i RMX2030EX_11_A.18 Firmware update
Download Realme 5i RMX2030EX_11_A.18 Firmware update. If you own Realme 5i Smartphone then you can update it to the latest OS using the Below guide. Here we are going to Share the RMX2030EX_11_A.18 Firmware update For Realme 5i with Instructions. The RMX2030EX_11_A.18 Firmware update For the Realme 5i comes with Latest Google Security Patches as Well as Some Minor Improvement’s.
Then this Realme 5i RMX2030EX_11_A.18 Firmware update will fix any lag or security problem you have; We will guide on how to flash the official RMX2030EX_11_A.18 update on your device without errors. This flashing guide is easy and straightforward to follow.
Device Name: Realme 5i
Size: up to 2.59GB
SoC: QCOM SD 655
Os: Android 9.XX
Root access: Not
Firmware Version: RMX2030EX_11_A.18
- security update march 2020
- Optimized rear color of Chroma Boost
- Optimized color performance of front camera while using third-party
- improved clarity of front camera while night environment
- Improved brightness of front video call while using third-party applications
How To Flash Realme 5i RMX2030EX_11_A.18 Firmware update
- Download and copy the stock firmware to the root directory of your SD Card (A root directory is a top-most directory in SD Card file systems).
2. Insert your SD card, then power off the phone.
3. Press and hold the Power and Volume Down buttons, until your phone enters Recovery Mode.
4. Under the Recovery Mode, click [Install from storage device] > [Install from SD] , find the update package.
5. Click the firmware. A confirmation message will appear on your screen. Click Yes. Your device will reboot and start updating, which will take some time.
We will not be held responsible if any damage happens to your device.
- RMX2030EX_11_A.18: Download