Realme 7i RMX2103PU_11.A.31 Firmware update
Download Realme 7i RMX2103PU_11.A.31 Firmware update. If you own Realme C2 Smartphone then you can update it to the latest OS using the Below guide. Here we are going to Share the RMX2103PU_11.A.31 Firmware update For Realme C2 with Instructions. The RMX2103PU_11.A.31 Firmware update For the Realme C2 comes with Latest Google Security Patches as Well as Some Minor Improvement’s.
Then this Realme 7i RMX2103PU_11.A.31 Firmware update will fix any lag or security problem you have; We will guide on how to flash the official RMX2103PU_11.A.31 update on your device without errors. This flashing guide is easy and straightforward to follow.
Device Name: Realme 7i
Size: up to 3.2GB
SoC: QCOM SD 665
Os: Android 10
Root access: Not
Firmware Version: RMX2103PU_11.A.31
Optimized the color saturation of the rear camera
● Fixed & optimized the color representation of the rear camera in Portrait mode
● Optimized the image brightness of the rear camera for flowers and plants
How To Flash Realme 7i RMX2103PU_11.A.31 Firmware update
- Download and copy the stock firmware to the root directory of your SD Card (A root directory is a top-most directory in SD Card file systems).
2. Insert your SD card, then power off the phone.
3. Press and hold the Power and Volume Down buttons, until your phone enters Recovery Mode.
4. Under the Recovery Mode, click [Install from storage device] > [Install from SD] , find the update package.
5. Click the firmware. A confirmation message will appear on your screen. Click Yes. Your device will reboot and start updating, which will take some time.
- RMX2103PU_11.A.31: Download