Realme C20 RMX3061 Stock Rom Firmware
This post contains the Realme C20 RMX3061 Stock Rom firmware Flash File that will allow you to restore your Realme C20 RMX3061 Smartphone to its original state. You will find these stock Rom files useful if you have used the flashed custom Rom /builds on your device, tweak your device to the taste you don’t want, bricked, and wish to return it to factory state.
Then this Realme C20 RMX3061 Stock Firmware will fix your bricked phone; We will guide you on how to flash the right official Realme C20 RMX3061 Stock Firmware on your device without errors. This flashing guide is straightforward to follow. We have listed the Realme C20 RMX3061 Flash File below. Download the right stock ROM file to fix your device.
Realme C20 RMX3061 Stock Firmware Information
|Rom Name||Realme C20 RMX3061 Stock Firmware Rom|
|Based On||Stock OS|
|Rom OS Version||Android `0|
|Software needed||Sp Flash Tool|
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware:
- Can be to unbrick your phone
- Fix the Boot loop problem
- upgrade and Downgrade your phone
- Unroot and Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix stutter
- You can solve software errors by flashing Stock ROM.
- To gain your device warranty Back.
Android 10 Q Feature List
- Live Caption
- Smart Reply
- Sound Amplifier
- Gesture Navigation
- Dark Theme
- Privacy Controls
- Location Controls
- Security Updates
- Focus Mode
- Family Link
Why you need Realme C20 RMX3061 Firmware
It’s always advisable that you back up your device Firmware after purchasing it. You are going to need your device stock Rom for the following reasons someday.
- Downgrade or Upgrade your device: You can use the REALME C20 RMX3061 Stock Rom Firmware to downgrade or upgrade your device to a new version. It depends on the release of the Stock firmware or your choice if the option is available.
- Unbrick: The Realme C20 RMX3061 Stock Rom Firmware can also be used to unbrick any device. Smartphones can be bricked while trying to root it or flashing a custom rom or recovery.
- Unroot: You can also use the Realme C20 RMX3061 stock Rom firmware to unroot your device completely. After flashing the official stock firmware, you will gain your warranty back.
- Fix Issues: Your device might develop issues that might be software related; you can fix that by flashing the Realme C20 RMX3061 Flash File.
Things You Need
- Charge your device: Before you proceed with the below information, you are recommended to ensure that your Realme C20 RMX3061is at least 50% charged.
- PC or Laptop: To carry out this Stock Rom Firmware installation, you need a PC or Laptop.
- Take Device Backup: The very first thing you need to do is make a backup.
- Smart Phone Flash Tool Download
- Install the Latest Driver: REALME C20 RMX3061 USB Drivers
- Download: Download the above-required files on your PC.
How to Flash Realme RMX3202 Via MSM Download Tool
- Extract ROM File & Download the MSM tool in the same Folder
- Now Install the correct driver on your PC
- Connect your smartphone to the PC via USB
- Run the MSM Download tool it will automatically load the Firmware if not then select the firmware and then and click start.
- Wait until flashing is complete, done. unplug the phone and boot it up.
[*] Caution: On Mediatek-powered devices, We do NOT recommend Flash the Preloader.bin. As it may brick the device, therefore we recommend you Untick the Preloader while Flashing the firmware.
How To Flash Realme C20 RMX3061 Stock Rom Firmware
- Download the Stock Firmware on your personal computer.
- Install the USB MTK Drivers (skip if you have it already installed).
- Disable the SLA Authentication by following this Guide
- Download and Launch the Smart Phone Flash Tool (SP Flash Tool)
- Click the Scatter-loading button to navigate to the Stock Rom you just downloaded.
- Select the Scatter File from the extracted Stock Firmware on your computer.
- Select the Download Only in the SP flash tool option
- Click the Download button to start the Formatting process.
- Connect your device via USB to the computer>> holding the volume + and volume – buttons of your device at the same time or holding the power button only so that the flashing process will start working
- Patiently wait for your device to be formatted.
- After the formatting is done, a Big Green button will pop up on the SP Flash to show that.
- Unplug your device and boot it up.
- If you have a boot loop after booting your device, boot into recovery mode, and do a factory reset.
- Voila, you are all good.
We will not be held responsible if any damage happens to your device.
Realme C20 RMX3061 Stock Firmware Rom
- RMX3061MX_11_A.06_211112_8284753 MX: Download
- RMX3061VDF_11_A.14_210806_881eccb1 Vodafone BY, AU, UA，RU, BA, EU, UK, FR: Download
- RMX3061PU_11_A.64_220727_0db27258 VN, LK, RU, IN, BD, ID: Download