Realme C25 Google Camera
Realme C25 Google Camera 6.1.021 is a Modded stock camera application from Google Pixel Smartphone with advanced features missing in the Realme C25 Stock camera application Like Astrography/HDR Plus & Night Sight.
This advanced camera allows you full control over the Camera, You can use Advance Lib Patcher for the back camera, Wide angle lens, and telephoto lens also it has an HDR+ Control Panel to Apply HDR Plus or sensor Like from pixel 2, Pixel 3 & Sony IMX586. in the Video Section, You can Shoot 4K timelapse Video; also You have an option to change the bitrate.
Realme C25 Key Spec
- 64GB , 128GB Storage / 4GB RAM
- 13MP + 2MP + 2MP Primary Camera, 8MP Front Camera
- 6.5 inches, 720 x 1600 pixels, Display
- Mediatek Helio G70 (12 nm), Octa Core Non-Removable Li-Ion 6000 mAh battery
- HDR Plus
- Nigh Sight
- Portrait Mod
- Video 1080P 60FPS
- Video 4K
- timelapse video
- all other Basic Features
How to Install Realme C25 Google Camera 7.4.104 Mod :
- Download the Google camera from the link provided in this post.
- Unknown apps Installation should be enabled from the security section in setting.
- Then install the gcam app the same way you install other applications.
(Note that Camera2api on this device is enabled already)
How to Import Google Camera Custom Settings:
- Create a new folder with the name gcam in the root of your device storage and another inside the gcam folder with the name Configs (Storage/gcam/Configs)
- Move the config file you downloaded to the folder created above.
- Open the Google camera, then double click near the Shooter area from the Popup Select the Config File you want.
- Restart your Gcam app and take wonderful pictures