Realme Narzo 20 Pro RMX2151PU_11.A.75 Firmware update
Download Realme Narzo 20 Pro RMX2151PU_11.A.75 Firmware update. If you own Realme Narzo 20 Pro Smartphone then you can update it to the latest OS using the below guide. Here we are going to Share the RMX2151PU_11.A.75 Firmware update For Realme Narzo 20 Pro with Instructions. The RMX2151PU_11.A.75 Firmware update For the Realme Narzo 20 Pro comes with the Latest Google Security Patches as Well as Some Minor Improvements.
Then this Realme Narzo 20 Pro RMX2151PU_11.A.75 Firmware update will fix any lag or security problem you have; We will guide you on how to flash the official RMX2151PU_11.A.75 update on your device without errors. This flashing guide is easy and straightforward to follow.
Device Name: Realme Narzo 20 Pro
Size: up to 3.4GB
SoC: Helio G95
Os: Android 10
Root access: Not
Firmware Version: RMX2151PU_11.A.75
● Updated Security patch: Dec, 2020
● Optimized the reddish issue in certain scenarios of the rear camera
● Optimized the noise issue of the rear camera
● Optimized the ultra-HD mode quality of the rear camera
● Optimized the issue of low saturation and lack of redness of the front camera
● Optimized the issue of high sharpness and noise of the front camera in certain scenarios
● Optimized the touch control algorithm and improved control smoothness
● Fixed certain known issues of the Photos
How To Flash Realme Narzo 20 Pro RMX2151PU_11.A.75 Update
- Download and copy the stock firmware to the root directory of your SD Card (A root directory is a top-most directory in SD Card file systems).
2. Insert your SD card, then power off the phone.
3. Press and hold the Power and Volume Down buttons, until your phone enters Recovery Mode.
4. Under the Recovery Mode, click [Install from storage device] > [Install from SD] , find the update package.
5. Click the firmware. A confirmation message will appear on your screen. Click Yes. Your device will reboot and start updating, which will take some time.
- RMX2151PU_11.A.75: Download