Redmi 8a V126.96.36.199.PCPINXM Firmware update
Download & Install Redmi 8a V188.8.131.52.PCPINXM Firmware update. If you own Redmi 8a Smartphone then you can update it to the latest OS using the Below Instructions.
The Redmi 8a V184.108.40.206.PCPINXM Firmware update Will allow You to Print Photos and files directly from your phone without installing any additional apps
Xiaomi Redmi 8A Key Specs & Features
- 6.2 inch infinity-V IPS Display, 720 x 1520 pixels (271 ppi)
- Android 9.0 Pie
- Octa-core Qualcomm SDM439 Snapdragon 439 CPU
- 12 MP Rear Camera and 8 MP Front Camera
- 2GB RAM / 3GB RAM
- 32GB inbuilt Storage, up to 512GB memory card
- 4G LTE Network
- 5000 mAh Li-Po Non-Removable Battery
- Fast Charging (18W)
- Flashing the ROM Will Erase all Your Personal Data including Storage. So we advice You to First take a Complete backup of your Phone.
- Please Do carefully, We are Not Responsible for any Damage to Your Device.
- Must backup NVRAM using this Guide before Doing anything.
- Ensure that Your Device at-least 50% Charge During Flashing Process to Prevent accidental Shut Down.
Device Name: Redmi 8a
Size: up to 2GB
SoC: QCOM SD 439
Os: Android 9.0
Root access: Not
Firmware Version: V220.127.116.11.PCPINXM
- Preview Your Documents before You open them
- Transfer files from Phone to Phone at breakneck speeds
- Print photos and files directly from your phone without installing any additional apps
- Removing visual clutter, improving touch controls, and Refining the use of color allowed us to create a system where nothing stands between you and the content
- Notification sounds won’t make you tired. Now, they keep changing dynamically, just like Nature does
How to Install Redmi 8a V18.104.22.168.PCPINXM Firmware update:
- Download Firmware update Package
- Go to About Phone/update and Click top 3dot
- Select update Package, Navigate Downloaded File
- Wait until Install Complete, Your phone automatically Reboot Done.
Note: You Can also Install it using the Sideload Feature. If You have a Rooted Phone Then Flash it With twrp Then Flash No verity opt Encrypt.zip