Reset FRP/Google account on Doogee X20L:
Today we will give you the best step by step Guide to on how to bypass FRP on Doogee X20L. If you own a Doogee X20L device having FRP/Gmail account issue, then you are on right post. Here we will be sharing working steps for you to Reset FRP on Doogee X20L. In some cases when you forgot Password of your Google account, then this Problem may present. Don’t Worry we have a Solution for You to fix the FRP issue on Doogee X20L.
Doogee X20L Key Spec:
- Brand – Doogee
- Model – X20L
- Alternative Names –
- Device Type – Android 4G Smartphone
- CPU – Quad-Core 1.25GHz ARM Cortex-A53
- Chipset -MediaTek MT6737
- GPU – ARM Mali-T720 MP2, 550 MHz, 2-Core
- Camera – 5 Megapixel + 5 Megapixel Dual Rear Camera With AF and LED Flash | 2 Megapixel Front Camera
- Memory – RAM- 2GB | ROM 16GB External Memory Supports Up to 64GB
- Display – Screen size 5.0 inches HD Display (1280×720 Pixels)
- Battery – Removable 2,580 mAh Lithium-Ion
- SIM – Dual SIM (Micro + Nano)
- Sensors – Proximity Sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient Light
- Color – Black, Silver, Gold
- Operating System – Android 7.0 Nougat
- I/O Interface – 1 x Micro SIM, 1 x Nano SIM Card Slot, microSD/TF Card Slot, Micro USB Port, 3.5mm Audio Out Port, Power Button, Volume Button, Microphone, Speaker
- Dimensions – 145.5 mm x 71.9 mm x 8.8 mm
- Weight – 174 Grams (With Battery)
What is FRP/Factor Reset Protection?
Factory Reset Protection (FRP), is a security feature on Android Smartphone with Lollipop 5.1 Operating System Version and higher. The FRP is automatically activated when you set up a Google Account on your Android device. Once the FRP is activated, it prevents the use of the device after you do factory data reset, until you log in your Google username.
- Unlocking the bootloader Will Erase all your data So make Sure you have a backup of Your Personal Data. Like Contact Msg’s etc.
- Please do carefully; we are not responsible for any damage, boot loop, or dead SD card’s.
- Ensure that your Android device has at least 50% charge to avoid accidentally shut down.
How to Reset FRP Bypass Google account on Doogee X20L
1. Run SP flash tools and Click Choose to open Scatter file.
2. Select the scatter file and click open.
3. Select the format menu and tick the manual format flash.
4. Open your scatter File with Notepad++ or Notepad
5. Press CTRL + F on your keyboard And type FRP.
6. Copy and past address as you see in the image.
7. Copy and past partition size.
8. Click start.
9. Now Switch Off your phone and connect to it your computer then wait for the SP Flash tool to do it work.
10. Congratulation Done FRP Reset Successfully, Disconnect to Switch on Phone.