Reset FRP/Google account on Geecoo G2:
Step by Step Guide to bypass FRP on Geecoo G2. If You own a Geecoo G2 Smartphone having FRP/Gmail account issue, then You are on right post. Here We Share a Working step to Reset FRP on Geecoo G2. In some cases When We Forgot Password of our Google account then this Problem May Present. but Don’t Worry i have a Solution for You to fix the FRP issue on Geecoo G2
Geecoo G2 Key Spec:
- Device Type – Android 4G Smartphone
- CPU – Quad-Core 1.3GHz ARM Cortex-A7 CPU Clock
- Chipset – Spreadtrum SC9832, 32-bit Processor
- GPU – ARM Mali-400 MP2, 512MHz
- Camera – 8MP with Dual-LED Flash and AF Rear Camera | 5MP Front Camera with LED Flash
- Memory – RAM- 1GB | ROM 8GB External Memory Support up to 32GB using microSD
- Display – Screen size 5.5-inches AMOLED, OnCell Display (1280 x 640 Pixels)
- Battery – Non-Removable 3,000mAh 5V/2A Li-Polymer
- SIM – Single Nano SIM Support
- Color – Black, Gold, Rose-Gold
- Operating System – Android 7.0 Nougat OS
- Dimensions – 154.5 mm x 70.7 mm x 9.2 mm
What is FRP/Factory Reset Protection:
Factory Reset Protection (FRP), is a security feature on Android smartphone with Lollipop 5.1 OS and higher. The FRP is automatically activated when you set up a Google Account on your Android device. Once the FRP is activated, it prevents the use of the device after you do factory data reset, until you log in your Google username.
1. unlocking the bootloader Will Erase all Your data So make Sure you have a backup of Your Personal Data. Like Contact Msg’s etc.
2. Please do Carefully; We are not Responsible for any damage, boot loop, or dead SD card’s.
3. Ensure that your Android device has at least 50% charge to avoid accidentally shut down.
1. Install Driver from Provided Folder
2. Run Reset FRP.exe file.
3. Reboot Your Phone to bootloader by holding Volume Down and Power button.
4. then Connect Phone to PC.
5. type 2 & hit enter to Reset FRP. Done. Make Sure all Driver is installed properly. Otherwise, You can see waiting For Devices.]