Reset FRP/Google account on Gigaset GS190:
Today we will give you the best step by step guide to on how to bypass FRP on Gigaset GS190. If you own a Gigaset GS190 device having FRP/Gmail account issue, then you are on the right post. Here we will be sharing working steps for you to Reset FRP on Gigaset GS190. In some cases when you forgot the password of your Google account, then this Problem may present. Don’t worry we have a Solution for You to fix the FRP issue on Gigaset GS190.
Gigaset GS190 Key Spec:
Gigaset GS190 is powered by the MTK Helio A22 MT6761 Quad-Core processor. The smartphone comes with a 6.1 inches and 1560 x 720 Pixel resolution. The screen of the device is protected by 2.5D glass with a scratch-resistant and anti-smudge surface.
The rear camera consists of 13 MP lenses.
The front camera has a 8 MP sensor. The phone’s sensors include Gravity sensor, Proximity sensor, Brightness sensor, and Geometric sensor (E-compass).
The smartphone is fueled by a 4000 mAh, Lithium-Polymer Akku.
The phone runs on Pure Android 9.0 Pie .
The Gigaset GS190 comes in different colors like Titanium Grey and Night Shade Blue. It features USB Type C
What is FRP/Factory Reset Protection?
Factory Reset Protection (FRP), is a security feature on Android Smartphone with Lollipop 5.1 Operating System Version and higher. The FRP is automatically activated when you set up a Google Account on your Android device. Once the FRP is activated, it prevents the use of the device after you do factory data reset, until you log in your Google username.
- Unlocking the bootloader Will Erase all your data So make Sure you have a backup of Your Personal Data. Like Contact Msg’s etc.
2. Please do carefully; we are not responsible for any damage, boot loop, or dead SD card’s.
3. Ensure that your Android device has at least 50% charge to avoid accidentally shut down.
Steps to Bypass FRP on Gigaset GS190:
1. From Very first “Welcome screen” tap on “Lets Go“, then “Skip”, then “Setup As New” after that “Connect Wi-Fi”, and Go back to “WELCOME SCREEN AGAIN”.
2. Now tap on “Vision Settings“, “Talkback“, then Turn on “Talkback“.
3. Swipe Down to Right to bring “GLOBAL CONTEXT MENU“, double tap on “talkback Settings“, then again ” Swipe Down to Right”, then double tap on “suspend feedback”.
4. Go to “help & feedback“, type there “voice”, then tap on “voice icon“, and then tap on “Get started with Voice Access“.
Let’s Open Youtube:
5. Tap on “Youtube video“, then tap on “share arrow”, then “3dots” to share the video.
7. Accept & Continue, then “No Thanks”, Now Chrome opened successfully, In address bar type this http://bit.ly/2L0lwWI
8. Download Google account Manager and Install it
9. again Download Quick Shortcut Manager and Install it
10. Run Quick Shortcut Manager and Find out Google account Manager
11. Run/try account Manager Then browser Login and Login With New Account
12. Done Press Power button Reboot System Now/Restart