Reset FRP/Google account on Lenovo A5:
Today we will give you the best step by step Guide to on how to bypass FRP on Lenovo A5. If you own a Lenovo A5 device having FRP/Gmail account issue, then you are on right post. Here we will be sharing working steps for you to Reset FRP on Lenovo A5. In some cases when you forgot Password of your Google account, then this Problem may present. Don’t Worry we have a Solution for You to fix the FRP issue on Lenovo A5.
Lenovo A5 Key Spec:
- Platform: Android 8.0 Oreo (ZUI 3.9)
- Processor: Quad-core MediaTek MT6739
- GPU: PowerVR GE8100
- Memory: 3GB RAM
- Colours: Black, Gold, Rose Gold
- Dimension: 146.2 x 70.9 x 9.8 mm
- Weight: 160g
- SIM Type: Nano SIM
- SIM Count: Dual SIM
- Display: 5.45-inch, IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 1440 x 720 pixels (295 ppi)
- Screen Protection: –
- Rear Camera: 13MP camera, 720p [email protected]
- Rear Camera Features: Autofocus, LED flash, Geo-tagging, touch focus, face detection, panorama
- Front Camera: 8MP camera, 480p [email protected]
- Built-in Storage: 16GB
- Memory Card Support: Yes, up to 256GB
- Bundled Cloud Storage: –
- 2G GSM: Yes
- 2G CDMA 1X: –
- 3G WCDMA: Yes
- 3G CDMA EVDO: –
- 4G LTE: Yes
Internet & Connectivity
- GPRS: Yes
- EDGE: Yes
- 3G/WCDMA/HSPA: Yes
- HSPA+: Yes
- CDMA EVDO: –
- 4G LTE: Yes
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac, WiFi Direct
- Wi-Fi Hotspot: Yes
- Bluetooth: Yes, with A2DP, LE
- NFC: –
- Infrared Blaster: –
- USB Port: MicroUSB 2.0
- SMS/MMS: Yes
- Instant Messaging: Yes
- Push Emails: Yes
- Email Protocol: –
- Music Player: MP3/WAV/eAAC+/Flac player
- Video Player: MP4/H.264 player
- FM Radio: Yes
- Loudspeaker: Yes
- 3.5mm Jack: Yes
- Navigation: Yes, A-GPS
- Maps: Yes
- Battery: 4, 000mAh non-removable Li-Ion battery
What is FRP/Factor Reset Protection?
Factory Reset Protection (FRP), is a security feature on Android Smartphone with Lollipop 5.1 Operating System Version and higher. The FRP is automatically activated when you set up a Google Account on your Android device. Once the FRP is activated, it prevents the use of the device after you do factory data reset, until you log in your Google username.
How to Reset FRP Bypass Google account on Lenovo A5
1. Run SP flash tools and Click Choose to open Scatter file.
2. Select the scatter file and click open.
3. Select the format menu and tick the manual format flash.
4. Open your scatter File with Notepad++ or Notepad
5. Press CTRL + F on your keyboard And type FRP.
6. Copy and past address as you see in the image.
7. Copy and past partition size.
8. Click start.
9. Now Switch Off your phone and connect to it your computer then wait for the SP Flash tool to do it work.
10. Congratulation Done FRP Reset Successfully, Disconnect to Switch on Phone.