Reset FRP/Google account on Tecno F3:
Today we will give you the best step by step Guide to on how to bypass FRP on Tecno F3. If you own a Tecno F3 device having FRP/Gmail account issue, then you are on right post. Here we will be sharing working steps for you to Reset FRP on Tecno F3. In some cases when you forgot Password of your Google account, then this Problem may present. Don’t Worry we have a Solution for You to fix the FRP issue on Tecno F3.
Tecno F3 Key Spec:
- Model: X606 / X606B
- Networks: 2G, 3G and 4G
- SIM Type: Nano Sim
- SIM Count: Dual Sim
- OS: Android 8.1 Oreo, XOS Hummingbird 3.3
- Display: 5.7-inch, TFT LCD capacitive touchscreen, 1440 X 720 pixels
- Rear Camera: 13MP + 5MP
- Rear Camera Features: LED flash, HDR, Phase detection autofocus, touch focus, Geo-tagging, face detection, panorama
- Front Camera: 5MP
- Processor: MediaTek MT6580 Chipset, Octa-core 2.0GHz
- GPU: Mali-T720 MP1
- Memory: 1GB / 2GB / 3GB RAM
- Internal Storage: 16GB/32GB inbuilt memory storage, expandable up to 128GB using a microSD
What is FRP/Factor Reset Protection?
Factory Reset Protection (FRP), is a security feature on Android Smartphone with Lollipop 5.1 Operating System Version and higher. The FRP is automatically activated when you set up a Google Account on your Android device. Once the FRP is activated, it prevents the use of the device after you do factory data reset, until you log in your Google username.
- Unlocking the bootloader Will Erase all your data So make Sure you have a backup of Your Personal Data. Like Contact Msg’s etc.
2. Please do carefully; we are not responsible for any damage, boot loop, or dead SD card’s.
3. Ensure that your Android device has at least 50% charge to avoid accidentally shut down.
How to Reset FRP Bypass Google account on Tecno F3
1. Run SP flash tools and Click Choose to open Scatter file.
2. Select the scatter file and click open.
3. Select the format menu and tick the manual format flash.
4. Open your scatter File with Notepad++ or Notepad
5. Press CTRL + F on your keyboard And type FRP.
6. Copy and past address as you see in the image.
7. Copy and past partition size.
8. Click start.
9. Now Switch Off your phone and connect to it your computer then wait for the SP Flash tool to do it work.
10. Congratulation Done FRP Reset Successfully, Disconnect to Switch on Phone.