Reset FRP/Google account on Ulefone armor X2:
Today we will give you the best step by step Guide to on how to bypass FRP on Ulefone armor X2. If you own a Ulefone armor X2 device having FRP/Gmail account issue, then you are on right post. Here we will be sharing working steps for you to Reset FRP on Ulefone armor X2. In some cases when you forgot Password of your Google account, then this Problem may present. Don’t Worry we have a Solution for You to fix the FRP issue on Ulefone armor X2.
Ulefone Armor X2 Key Spec
- Brand – Ulefone
- Model – Armor X2
- Device Type – Android 3G Smartphone
- CPU – Quad-Core 1.3GHz ARM Cortex-A7 clock speed
- Chipset – MediaTek MT6580, 32-bit Processor
- GPU – ARM Mali-400 MP2, 2 Cores
- Camera – 8MP + 5MP with Dual-LED Flash and AF Rear Camera | 5MP Front camera
- Memory – RAM- 2GB LPDDR3 | ROM 16GB External Memory Support up to 32GB
- Display – Screen size 5.5 inches IPS HD+ (720 x 1440 Pixels) Display
- Battery – Removable 5500 mAh Lithium-Polymer
- SIM – Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano+ Nano/microSD), Dual Standby
- Sensors – Proximity Sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient Light, Fingerprint
- Color – Rose-Gold, Gray
- Operating System – Android 8.1 Oreo
- Dimension – 76.59 mm x 163 mm x 13.9 mm
- Weight – 256 Grams
- I/O Interface – 1x Nano SIM Card Slot, 1x Nano SIM Card Slot, microSD/TF Card Slot, Micro USB Port, 3.5mm Audio Out Port, Power Button, Volume Button, Microphone, Speaker
- More Features – Metal, Polycarbonate, Thermoplastic Polyurethane Body Design, IPS Screen, HD Video Recording, Dual SIM, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, Computer Sync, OTA Sync, Tethering, Awinic AW8736 (6-th generation Class K audio amplifier), IP68, NFC Support, 5V/2A Charger Output Power.
What is FRP/Factor Reset Protection?
Factory Reset Protection (FRP), is a security feature on Android Smartphone with Lollipop 5.1 Operating System Version and higher. The FRP is automatically activated when you set up a Google Account on your Android device. Once the FRP is activated, it prevents the use of the device after you do factory data reset, until you log in your Google username.
- Unlocking the bootloader Will Erase all your data So make Sure you have a backup of Your Personal Data. Like Contact Msg’s etc.
2. Please do carefully; we are not responsible for any damage, boot loop, or dead SD card’s.
3. Ensure that your Android device has at least 50% charge to avoid accidentally shut down.
- Install Driver from Provided Folder
2. Run Reset FRP.exe file.
3. Reboot Your Phone to bootloader by holding Volume Down and Power button.
4. then Connect Phone to PC.
5. type 2 & hit enter to Reset FRP. Done. Make Sure all Driver is installed properly. Otherwise, You can see waiting For Devices.
How to Reset FRP Bypass Google account on Tecno S2 SA1
1. Run SP flash tools and Click Choose to open Scatter file.
2. Select the scatter file and click open.
3. Select the format menu and tick the manual format flash.
4. Open your scatter File with Notepad++ or Notepad
5. Press CTRL + F on your keyboard And type FRP.
6. Copy and past address as you see in the image.
7. Copy and past partition size.
8. Click start.
9. Now Switch Off your phone and connect to it your computer then wait for the SP Flash tool to do it work.
10. Congratulation Done FRP Reset Successfully, Disconnect to Switch on Phone.