Reset FRP/Google account on UMIDIGI X:
Today we will give you the best step by step guide to on how to bypass FRP on UMIDIGI X. If you own a UMIDIGI X device having FRP/Gmail account issue, then you are on the right post. Here we will be sharing working steps for you to Reset FRP on UMIDIGI X. In some cases when you forgot the password of your Google account, then this Problem may present. Don’t worry we have a Solution for You to fix the FRP issue on UMIDIGI X.
Umidigi X Key Spec:
- Brand – UMiDIGI
- Model -X
- Device Type – Android OS 4G Phablet
- CPU – Octa-core 4x 2.1 GHz ARM Cortex-A73 4x 1.95 GHz ARM Cortex-A53
- Chipset – MediaTek Helio P70, 64-bit Processor
- GPU – ARM Mali-G72 MP3, 3 Cores, 800 MHz
- Camera – 48 MP F1.79 + 8 MP + 5 MP with dualLED flash and AF Rear Camera | 16 MP Front camera with face recognition
- Memory – RAM- 4GB LPDDR3, 1800MHz | ROM 128GB External Memory Support Up to 256GB (Uses SIM 2 Slot)
- Display – Screen size 6.35-inches AMOLED, HD+ Display (720 x 1548 Pixels), 19.5:9 Aspect Ratio
- Battery – Non-Removable 4150 mAh Lithium-Polymer Fast Charging
- SIM – Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM + Nano-SIM/microSD), Dual Standby
- Sensors – Proximity, Light, Accelerometer, Compass, Gyroscope, Fingerprint, In-Display Fingerprint Sensor
- Color – Black, Blue
- Operating System – Android 9.0 Pie
- I/O Interface – 1 x Nano SIM Slot, 1 x Nano SIM, TF/Micro SD Card Slot, Type-C USB Port, Power Button, Volume Button, MicrophoneDimensions – 75.59 mm x 158.6 mm x 8.1 mm
- Weight – 202 Grams (with Battery)
- Single – 4GB/128GB
- More Features – Plastic Body design, Notch Display, LTE Cat-7, Dual-Band Wi-Fi, HD+ Display, Dual Camera, GPS, GLONASS, BDS, Bluetooth, Dual-Band Wi-Fi, MediaTek Pump Express Plus Fast Charging Technology, AMOLED Screen, Pop-up Selfie Camera, 5V/2A, 9V/2A, 12V/1.5A Charger Output Power. eMMC 5.1 Storage.
What is FRP/Factory Reset Protection?
Factory Reset Protection (FRP), is a security feature on Android Smartphone with Lollipop 5.1 Operating System Version and higher. The FRP is automatically activated when you set up a Google Account on your Android device. Once the FRP is activated, it prevents the use of the device after you do factory data reset, until you log in your Google username.
- Unlocking the bootloader Will Erase all your data So make Sure you have a backup of Your Personal Data. Like Contact Msg’s etc.
2. Please do carefully; we are not responsible for any damage, boot loop, or dead SD card’s.
3. Ensure that your Android device has at least 50% charge to avoid accidentally shut down.
How to Reset FRP Bypass Google account on UMIDIGI X
1. Run SP flash tools and Click Choose to open Scatter file.
2. Select the scatter file and click open.
3. Select the format menu and tick the manual format flash.
4. Open your scatter File with Notepad++ or Notepad
5. Press CTRL + F on your keyboard And type FRP.
6. Copy and past address as you see in the image.
7. Copy and past partition size.
8. Click start.
9. Now Switch Off your phone and connect to it your computer then wait for the SP Flash tool to do it work.
10. Congratulations Done FRP Reset Successfully, Disconnect to Switch on Phone.