Reset FRP/Google account on ZTE Blade A5 2020:
Today we will give you the best step by step guide to on how to bypass FRP on ZTE Blade A5 2020. If you own a ZTE Blade A5 2020 device having FRP/Gmail account issue, then you are on the right post. Here we will be sharing working steps for you to Reset FRP on ZTE Blade A5 2020. In some cases when you forgot the password of your Google account, then this Problem may present. Don’t worry we have a Solution for You to fix the FRP issue on ZTE Blade A5 2020.
ZTE Blade A5 2020 Key Spec:
- Brand – ZTE
- Model – Blade A5
- Device Type – Android 4G Smartphone
- CPU – Octa-Core 4x 1.6 GHz ARM Cortex-A55 4x 1.2 GHz ARM Cortex-A55
- Chipset – Unisoc SC9863A
- GPU – PowerVR GE8322
- Camera – 13 Megapixels with Single-LED and AF Rear Camera | 8 Megapixel Front Camera
- Memory – RAM- 2GB | ROM 16GB External Memory Supports Up to 128GB
- Display – Screen size 5.45 inches IPS HD Display (1440 x 720 Pixels) 24-bit
- Battery – Removable 2,600 mAh Lithium-Ion
- SIM – Dual SIM (Nano + Nano)
- Sensors – Proximity, Light, Accelerometer
- Color – Black, Blue
- Operating System – Android 9.0 Pie
- I/O Interface – 2x Nano SIM Card Slot, microSD/TF Card Slot, Micro USB Port, Audio Out Port, Power Button, Volume Button, Microphone, Speaker
- Dimensions – 71 mm x 146 mm x 9.6 mm
- Weight – 157 Grams (With Battery)
- Version – Single Variant Available 2GB/16GB
- More Features – Plastic, Aluminium alloy Body Design, LTE Cat 4 150 Mbps Download, 50 Mbps Upload, HSUPA 5.76 Mbps Upload, HSDPA 21 Mbps Download, Computer Sync, OTA Sync, Tethering, VoLTE Support, FM Radio, Document Editor, Rounded Edges.
What is FRP/Factory Reset Protection?
Factory Reset Protection (FRP), is a security feature on Android Smartphone with Lollipop 5.1 Operating System Version and higher. The FRP is automatically activated when you set up a Google Account on your Android device. Once the FRP is activated, it prevents the use of the device after you do factory data reset, until you log in your Google username.
- Unlocking the bootloader Will Erase all your data So make Sure you have a backup of Your Personal Data. Like Contact Msg’s etc.
2. Please do carefully; we are not responsible for any damage, boot loop, or dead SD card’s.
3. Ensure that your Android device has at least 50% charge to avoid accidentally shut down.
Steps to Bypass FRP on ZTE Blade A5 2020:
- Install Driver from Provided Folder
- Reboot Your Phone to bootloader by holding Volume Down and Power button.
- then Connect Phone to PC.
- Run Reset FRP.exe file From Downloaded tool folder
- to Reset FRP type 2 & hit enter. done. Make Sure all Driver are installed properly otherwise it will Show ‘Waiting for devices’.
- FRP Reset tool for ZTE Blade A5 2020: Download