Good News to all Bq Mobile 5535Lusers. You can now install TWRP Recovery and root Bq Mobile 5535Ldevice without any error. Today we will be giving you steps on How to flash the Recovery for Bq Mobile 5535Land then Root your Device.
TWRP recovery is a Custom Recovery Official is known as TeamWin Recovery built with a touchscreen interface that allows users to install custom firmware and backup their current Rom, which is often unsupported by official stock recovery images.
This TWRP Recovery for Bq Mobile 5535Lworks fully fine and can be used to flash custom ROMs and make full backups. Full touch is also working OK for easy navigation.
To Root Bq Mobile 5732L, we will be using the Adb Tool Mode with TWRP recovery for Bq Mobile 5732L. It will be wise to read the post very well before flashing the recovery to avoid any Device errors or brick. Many using this device have googled how to root their device without getting any good results to worry about. With this ported recovery, you can now root your device in a minute and get the freedom you need to explore your device the way you like it. Read the tutorial below to the end so that you can root Bq Mobile 5732L.
The TWRP features an attractive user interface (UI), and by following the step-by-step guide, you can install TWRP for your Bq Mobile 5732L. You can download TWRP Recovery for Bq Mobile 5535Lfrom the links provided in this post. The steps given in this post are merely for installing and rooting TWRP on Bq Mobile 5732L; you are advised not to use this file for any other Android device.
If you would like to unleash your Bq Mobile 5535Lfull potential, then flashing the TWRP recovery and rooting is the main concern. The official Stock firmware of your device has unsupported and limited features of Customization. When you have TWRP recovery flashed and rooted, you are free to install any Xposed, Custom ROMs, Custom Kernel, and Mods that need root access for it to work properly.
WHAT DOES ROOTING MEAN?
Rooting doesn’t mean hacking. So please don’t compare the term hacking to rooting. It is not true at all. Well, Rooting in Android means nothing but jailbreaking the device to get access to the root directory of your android mobile. It means you are removing the restrictions and limitations from your Android device to perform the unperformable tasks.
By Rooting Bq Mobile 5732L, you inject a SU binary file to the root of your Android device. By Rooting your Device, you void the brand warranty given to you but don’t worry; you can restore or unroot your device warranty any time without any issues.
To flash the TWRP Recovery, your Bq Mobile 5535Lbootloader must be Unlocked. That means you have to unlock the bootloader before rooting it for any customization.
You must have to ensure that before rooting your device, you must have understood the method very well, and you agree to the disclaimer policy to proceed further on your risk.
- Your Device Should be Charged
Your device must be charged 70% at least else; it may lead to complications when flashing the TWRP recovery and rooting your device.
- Backup Your Device
If you are going to root your device, it is wise you make backup of your files on your device. Make a backup of your media files like videos, images, and music to your PC and your contacts to a Cloud (Gmail).
- Enable USB Debugging
You must enable the USB debugging option by going to Settings>> Applications>> Developer options.
TWRP Recovery Advantage
- Easy to use Xposed Modules
- Easy to Root and Unroot using TWRP Recovery flashable zip SuperSU
- You can always take FULL NANDROID Backup in case of any modding or flashing.
- You can flash Custom ROM with TWRP Recovery
- You can flash modding zip files to customize your Phone.
- Easy access to restore the Nandroid Backup.
- To underclock and overclock.
- You can clean Wipe, Cache, and Data.
- You can flash the image file using TWRP Recovery.
- Can remove bloatware using TWRP Recovery.
Things You Need
We are not responsible if you brick your Phone in the process of flashing the recovery.
Install Recovery For Bq Mobile 5535L
- Download the Twrp Recovery From the below link,
- Download the ADB folder and Fastboot driver Installer.
- Go to Setting>About Phone>type 7 times Build number > Back>Developer Option and Enable Device Debugging And OEM Unlock.
- Now Install Correct ADB and fastboot Driver on Your PC
- Go to the ADB folder, then connect your device to the PC via a USB cord.
- Type Cmd at the top URL bar of your drive C to bring the Command Layout
- Check the device by typing the below command: fastboot devices.
- Then type this command Adb Reboot bootloader.
- Your device should boot into Fastboot Mode.
- unlock the bootloader by typing these commands:
fastboot oem unlock if fail
fastboot flashing unlock
- The recovery you downloaded (Rename it to recovery) then move to the ADB Folder.
- Now type this Command Fastboot flash recovery recovery.img or fastboot boot recovery.img to flash your device’s recovery.
- The above command will make ADB flash the Recovery you copied to the Adb folder.
- Now type this Command Fastboot Reboot to reboot your device to normal mode.
How To Flash Twrp Recovery For Bq Mobile 5535LVia Sp Flash Tool
- Connect your Device to your PC
- Send the SuperSu to your external memory card.
- Discount and put your Phone off
- The Bq Mobile 5535LRecoveryyou downloaded, unzip it on your desktop
- Launch your Sp Flash Tools
- Click load the scatter file from the Sp Flash Tools.
- Navigate and select the Android_scatter file in the unzip TWRP folder
- Then tick, just recovery in the Sp flash tools.
- In the select option on Sp flash tools, put Download only.
- Click Download or Firmware upgrade.
- After doing the above, Connect your switched-off device (with battery inside) to the PC via a USB cord.
- A progress bar should start running.
- Wait till you get a Success message (green circle with OK), do not interrupt.
Vola, you have successfully flashed the TWRP recovery on your device, so the next thing to do is to Root Bq Mobile 5535Lif it is not rooted.
Flash the No verity opt Encrypt Disabler and flash vbmeta before flashing Magisk.zip to avoid boot loop
The Advantage of Rooting:
- You will get access to all the files on your Bq Mobile 5535Ldevice, including the files present in your Phone’s root directory.
- By Rooting your Bq Mobile 5732L, you can Delete, View, or Edit any system file inside your root directory.
- You can increase the performance of your device by Overclocking.
- You can increase battery life by underclocking.
- You will install Custom Recoveryand Custom ROM you like LineageOS, CyanogenMod, MIUI, FlymeOS, and many others.
- You can also block Ads on applications such as YouTube and other game-related applications.
- Uninstall the Bloatware on your Device.
How To Root Bq Mobile 5535L
Make sure that you have downloaded the Magisk/SuperSU file. Then, follow the steps below.
- Transfer the downloaded No verity opt Encrypt, Magisk/Vbmeta.img file to the internal storage or Mcard of your Smartphone.
- Now, boot into Recovery Mode. From the TWRP recovery interface, you recommend backup your Device Stock ROM if the process gets failed; you can restore your Stock ROM via the TWRP Recovery Mode.
- Click on the Install ‘, navigate the file ‘No verity opt Encrypt, Magisk/Vbmeta.img file,’ and swipe to confirm the flash (located at the bottom of your screen). The flashing process should start; it will take some seconds to complete.
Congratulations, now you have rooted your Bq Mobile 5535Land also have TWRP Recovery installed. You can now install the Xposed Framework and customize your device as per your preference. If you wish to verify that your device is rooted, download the Root Checker app to check your device’s Root Status.
I believe this tutorial Rooting your Bq Mobile 5535Lwill not be a problem for you.
SHARING THIS POST WILL COST YOU NOTHING BUT HELP US MORE
Please comment flashing the recovery. This motivates us to do more.
TWRP 3.5.0 Recovery For Bq Mobile 5732L