Good News to all Doogee S40 users. Now you can now install TWRP Recovery and root Doogee S40 device without any error. Today we will be giving you steps on How to flash the Recovery for Doogee S40 and then Root your device.
TWRP Recovery is a Custom Recovery Official known as TeamWin Recovery built with a touchscreen interface that allows users to install custom firmware and backup their current Rom, which is often unsupported by official stock recovery images.
This TWRP Recovery for Doogee S40 is working fully fine and can be used to flash custom ROMs and make full backups. Full touch is also working ok for easy navigation. For those who want to root by flashing Magisk. Find out more features when you install it the Recovery for your Doogee S40.
To Root Doogee S40 we are going to be using the Adb Tool Mode with TWRP recovery for Doogee S40. It will be wise you read the post very well before flashing the recovery to avoid any errors or brick of the device. I believe many using this device have googled on how to root their device without getting any good result worry not with this ported recovery you can now root your device in a minute and get the freedom you need to explore your device the way you like it. Read the tutorial below to the end so that you can root Doogee S40.
The TWRP features an attractive user interface (UI), and by following the step by step guide you can install TWRP for your Doogee S40. You can download TWRP Recovery for Doogee S40 from the links provided in this post. The steps given in this post is merely for installing and rooting TWRP on Doogee S40, you are advised not to use this file for any other Android device.
If you would like to unleash the full potential of your Doogee S40, then flashing the TWRP Recovery and rooting is the main concern. The official Stock firmware of your device has unsupported and limited features of Customization. When you have TWRP recovery flashed and rooted, you are free to install any Xposed, Custom ROMs, custom Kernel and Mods that need root access for it to work properly.
WHAT DOES ROOTING MEAN?
Rooting doesn’t mean hacking. So please don’t compare the term hacking to rooting. In fact, it is not true at all. Well, Rooting in Android means nothing but jailbreaking the device to get access to the root directory of your android mobile. This means you are removing the restrictions and limitations from your Android device to perform the unperformable tasks.
By Rooting Doogee S40, you are injecting a file known as SU binary to the root of your Android device. By Rooting your device you void the brand warranty give to you but don’t worry, you can restore or unroot your device warranty any time without any issues.
To flash the TWRP Recovery, your Doogee S40 bootloader must be Unlocked. That means you have to unlock the bootloader before rooting it for any customization.
You must have to ensure that before rooting your device, you must have understood the method very well and you agree disclaimer policy to proceed further on your risk.
- Your device Should be Charged
Your device must be charged 70% at least else; it may lead to complications when flashing the TWRP recovery and rooting your device.
- Back Up Your device
If you are going to root your device, it is a wise you make back up of your files in your device. Make a back up of all your media file like videos, images and music to your PC and your contacts on Cloud (Gmail).
- Enable USB Debugging
You must enable the USB debugging option by going to Settings>> Applications>> Developer options.
TWRP Recovery Advantage
- Easy to use Xposed Modules’
- Easy to Root and Unroot using TWRP Recovery flashable zip SuperSU
- You can always take FULL NANDROID Backup in case of any modding or flashing.
- You can flash Custom ROM with TWRP Recovery
- You can flash modding zip files to customize your phone
- Easy access to restore the Nandroid Backup.
- To underclock and overclock.
- You can clean Wipe, Cache, and Data.
- You can flash the image file using TWRP Recovery.
- Can remove all bloatware using TWRP Recovery.
Things You Need
We are not responsible if you brick your phone in the process of flashing the recovery.
Install Recovery For Doogee S40
- Download the Twrp Recovery From the below link,
Download the ADB folder and Fastboot driver Installer.
- Go to Setting>About Phone>type 7 time Build number > Back>Developer Option and Enable Device Debugging And Oem Unlock.
- Now Install Correct ADB and fastboot Driver on Your PC
- Go to ADB folder then connect your device to the PC via USB cord
- Type Cmd at the top URL bar of your drive C to bring the Command Layout
- Check Device by typing below command: fastboot devices
- Then type this command Adb Reboot bootloader
- Your Device should boot into Fastboot Mode
- unlock the bootloader by typing these command: fastboot oem unlock if fail fastboot flashing unlock
- The recovery you downloaded (Rename to it to recovery) then move to the adb Folder.
- Now type this Command Fastboot flash recovery recovery.img or fastboot boot recovery.img to flash the recovery to your device.
- The above command will make ADB flash the Recovery you copied to Adb folder
- Now type this Command Fastboot Reboot to reboot your device to normal mode
How To Flash Twrp Recovery For Doogee S40 Via Sp Flash Tool
- Connect your device to your PC
- Send the SuperSu to your external memory card
- Discount and put your Phone off
- The Doogee S40 Recovery you downloaded unzip it on your desktop
- Launch your Sp Flash Tools
- Click load the scatter file from the Sp Flash Tools
- Navigate and select the Android_scatter file in the unzip TWRP folder
- Then tick just recovery in the Sp flash tools
- In the select option on Sp flash tools put Download only
- Click Download or Firmware upgrade.
- After doing the above Connect your switched off device (with battery inside) to the PC via USB cord
- A progress bar should start running
- Wait till you get a Success message (green circle with OK), do not interrupt before then
Vola you have successfully flash the TWRP recovery on your device so next thing to do is to Root Doogee S40 if it is not rooted.
Flash the No verity opt Encrypt Disabler before flashing Magisk.zip to avoid bootloop
The Advantage of Rooting:
- You will get access to all the files on your Doogee S40 device, including the files which are present in the root directory of your phone.
- By Rooting your Doogee S40, you can Delete, View or Edit any system file inside your root directory.
- You can increase the performance of your device by overclocking.
- You can increase the battery life by underclocking
- You will be able to install Custom Recovery and Custom ROM you like LineageOS, CyanogenMod, MIUI, FlymeOS, and many other.
- You can also block Ads on applications such as Youtube and other game related applications.
- Uninstall the Bloatware on your device.
How To Root Doogee S40
Make sure that you have downloaded the Magisk/SuperSU file. Then, follow the steps below.
- Transfer the downloaded Magisk/SuperSU file to the internal storage or Mcard of your Smartphone.
- Now, boot into Recovery Mode. From the TWRP recovery interface, you are recommended to backup your device Stock ROM if in case the process gets failed; you can restore your Stock ROM back via the TWRP Recovery Mode.
- Click on the Install‘, and navigate to the file ‘Magisk/SuperSU.zip file’ and swipe to confirm the flash (located at the bottom of your screen). The flashing process should start it will take some seconds to complete.
Congratulations, now you have rooted your Doogee S40 and also have TWRP Recovery installed. Now, you can now install the Xposed Framework, and customise your device as per your preference. If you wish to verify that your device is rooted, download Root Checker app to check your device Root Status.
I believe with this tutorial Rooting your Doogee S40 will not be a problem for you at all.
SHARING THIS POST WILL COST YOU NOTHING BUT HELP US MORE
Please do a comment after flashing the recovery this motivates us to do more.
TWRP 3.2 Recovery For Doogee S40