Root Explorer is the ultimate file manager for root users. Access the whole of android’s file system (including the elusive data folder!).
Features include multiple tabs, Google Drive, Box, Dropbox and network (SMB) support, SQLite database viewer, Text Editor, create and extract zip or tar/gzip files, extract rar archives, multi-select, execute scripts, search, remount, permissions, bookmarks, send files (via email, Bluetooth etc), image thumbnails, APK binary XML viewer, change file owner/group, create a symbolic link, “Open With” facility, MD5, create shortcuts.
Although 22,000+ five star ratings will tell you that most people are very satisfied customers. Make sure you read as many comments as possible to get a good idea of what most people think of the app.
We still respect the old 24 hour refund policy. So if you’re not happy with the app just email us within 24 hours and you can have a refund. We’ll need to know the order number, which you can find on the emails sent to you by Google when you downloaded.
- Manage Files:- You can open and manage the files which you otherwise couldn’t have done with default android file manager on your device.
- Excess to Hidden Content:-You can view data that are hidden in android for security purposes such as data of the apps and games you downloaded.
- Multiple Tabs:- You can open multiple tabs in root explorer as you do in browsers.
- It supports google drive, Dropbox and other online storage.
- It has SQlite database viewer, multiple select for files, remount files, send files via Bluetooth, email etc and many more exciting features.
Any device running Android 2.2 or higher and about 4 MB free internal storage can download and install root explorer apk.