Good News to all Oukitel K7 Pro users. Now you can now root Oukitel K7 Pro device without any error. Today we will be giving you steps on How to Root your device.
To Root Oukitel K7 Pro we are going to be using the Adb Tool Mode with Patched Boot for Oukitel K7 Pro. It will be wise you read the post very well before flashing the Patched boot to avoid any errors or brick of the device. I believe many using this device have googled on how to root their device without getting any good result to worry not with this ported recovery you can now root your device in a minute and get the freedom you need to explore your device the way you like it. Read the tutorial below to the end so that you can root Oukitel K7 Pro.
If you would like to unleash the full potential of your Oukitel K7 Pro, then flashing the TWRP Recovery and rooting is the main concern. The official Stock firmware of your device has unsupported and limited features of Customization. When you have TWRP recovery flashed and rooted, you are free to install any Xposed, Custom ROMs, Custom Kernel and Mods which need root access for it to work properly.
WHAT DOES ROOTING MEAN?
Rooting doesn’t mean hacking. So please don’t compare the term hacking to rooting. In fact, it is not true at all. Well, Rooting in Android means nothing but jailbreaking the device to get access to the root directory of your android mobile. This means you are removing the restrictions and limitations from your Android device to perform the unperformable tasks.
By Rooting Oukitel K7 Pro, you are injecting a file known as SU binary to the root of your Android device. By Rooting your device you void the brand warranty give to you but don’t worry, you can restore or unroot your device warranty any time without any issues.
To flash the TWRP Recovery, your Oukitel K7 Pro bootloader must be Unlocked. That means you have to unlock the bootloader before rooting it for any customization.
You must have to ensure that before rooting your device, you must have understood the method very well and you agree to disclaimer policy to proceed further on your risk.
- Your device Should be Charged
Your device must be charged 70% at least else; it may lead to complications when flashing the TWRP recovery and rooting your device.
- Back-Up Your device
If you are going to root your device, it is wise you make back up of your files in your device. Make a back up of all your media files like videos, images, and music to your PC and your contacts on Cloud (Gmail).
- Enable USB Debugging
You must enable the USB debugging option by going to Settings>> Applications>> Developer options.
Things You Need
We are not responsible if you brick your phone in the process of flashing the recovery.
Install Patched Boot For Oukitel K7 Pro
- Download the boot From the below link,
Download the ADB folder and Fastboot driver Installer.
- Go to Setting>About Phone>type 7 time Build number > Back>Developer Option and Enable Device Debugging And Oem Unlock.
- Now Install Correct ADB and fastboot Driver on Your PC
- Go to ADB folder then connect your device to the PC via USB cord
- Type Cmd at the top URL bar of your drive C to bring the Command Layout
- Check Device by typing below command: fastboot devices
- Then type this command Adb Reboot bootloader
- Your Device should boot into Fastboot Mode
- unlock the bootloader by typing these command: fastboot oem unlock if fail fastboot flashing unlock
- The Magisk Patched boot.img you downloaded (Rename it to just boot.img) then move to the adb Folder.
- Now type this Command Fastboot flash boot boot.img to flash the boot to your device.
- The above command will make ADB flash the Recovery you copied to Adb folder
- Now type this Command Fastboot Reboot to reboot your device to normal mode
Vola you have successfully flash the Patched Boot on your device
The Advantage of Rooting:
- You will get access to all the files on your Oukitel K7 Pro device, including the files which are present in the root directory of your phone.
- By Rooting your Oukitel K7 Pro, you can Delete, View or Edit any system file inside your root directory.
- You can increase the performance of your device by overclocking.
- You can increase the battery life by underclocking
- You will be able to install Custom Recovery and Custom ROM you like LineageOS, CyanogenMod, MIUI, FlymeOS, and many other.
- You can also block Ads on applications such as Youtube and other game related applications.
- Uninstall the Bloatware on your device.
Congratulations, now you have rooted your Oukitel K7 Pro and If you wish to verify that your device is rooted, download Root Checker app to check your device Root Status.
I believe with this tutorial Rooting your Oukitel K7 Pro will not be a problem for you at all.
SHARING THIS POST WILL COST YOU NOTHING BUT HELP US MORE
Please do a comment after flashing the recovery this motivates us to do more.
Patched Boot.img For Oukitel K7 Pro