Samsung Galaxy S10 SM-G973F Stock Rom Firmware
This post contains the Samsung Galaxy S10 SM-G973F Stock Rom firmware Flash File that will allow you to restore your Samsung Galaxy S10 SM-G973F Smartphone to its original state. You will find these stock Rom files useful if you have used the flashed custom Rom /builds on your device, tweak your device to the taste you don’t want, bricked and wish to return it to factory state.
Then this Samsung Galaxy S10 SM-G973F Stock Firmware will fix your bricked phone; We will guide on how to flash the right official Samsung Galaxy S10 SM-G973F Stock Firmware on your device without errors. This flashing guide is easy and straightforward to follow. We have listed the Samsung Galaxy S10 SM-G973F Flash File below. Download the right stock ROM file to fix your device.
Samsung Galaxy S10 SM-G973F Stock Firmware Information
|Rom Name||Samsung Galaxy S10 SM-G973F Stock Firmware Rom|
|Rom OS Version||Android 9.0|
SAMSUNG GALAXY S10 SM-G973F Key Spec
Samsung’s Galaxy S10 SM-G973F specifications and features: this is a 6.1″(157.5mm) device with a QHD + 1440 x 2960 screen resolution. The phone is powered by the Exynos 9820 Octa soc with a Dual Core 2.8 GHz & Dual Core 2.4 GHz & Quad Core 1.7GHz configuration. Memory is 8GB, 6GB, with the device offering 128GB, 512GB internal storage and up to 512GB of external memory. The Galaxy S10 features Accelerometer, Barometer, Ultrasonic Fingerprint Sensor, Gyro Sensor, and Geomagnetic Sensor. Notable features include Samsung Pay (MST), Bixby, Samsung Pay (NFC) Stereo Speakers tuned by AKG. The device measures 70.4 x 149.9 x 7.8mm and weighs 157g.
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware:
- Can be to unbrick your phone
- Fix the Boot loop problem
- upgrade and Downgrade your phone
- Unroot and Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix stutter
- You can solve software errors by flashing Stock ROM.
- To gain your device warranty Back.
Android 9.0 Pie Feature List
- Adaptive Battery
- Dark Mode
- App Actions
- App Timer
- Adaptive Brightness
- Accessibility Menu
- Easier Text Selection
- New Screenshot Shortcut
- A New Home Button
- New Gesture Navigation
- Easier Screen Rotation
- Notification Details
- Indoor Navigation via Wi-Fi RTT
- An Improved DND Mode
- Lockdown Mode
- An Improved Message App
- All Apps use HTTPS
- The Media Panel
- ART Improvements
- 157 New Emojis
- Wind Down
- Multiple Camera Support
- Wi-Fi MAC Randomization
Android 8.1 Feature List
- New Settings Menu Layouts
- Redesigned Navigation Buttons
- Picture-in-Picture Mode for Netflix
- Automatic Dark Mode for Quick Settings
- Semi-Transparent Quick Settings Menu
- Music Notification
- Battery Indicator for Bluetooth Devices
- Hi-Fi Bluetooth Codecs
- Hide ‘Running in the Background’ Notification
- True Oreo Easter Egg
- New Power Menu
- Cheeseburger Emoji Is Now Fixed
- Dynamic Calendar and Clock Icons
- New Emojis
- Notification Channels
- Google Play Protect & Other Security Measures
- Snooze Individual Notifications
- Fingerprint Scanner Gestures
- Revamped File Manager
- Autofill Your Passwords
- Control How Apps Use the Notch Area
Android 7.1 Features
- It supports Multi Window,
- App Shortcuts,
- Power Menu Restart setting,
- Support Image Keyboard,
- It supports camera launch by pressing your device power button twice.
- Added 100 Emoji
- Notification prioritization Quick Rely
- GIF Notification Redesigned Support panel
- Notifications prioritization,
- Enhanced Doze support Mode,
- Customizable Quick Settings, System UI Tuner,
- Do Not Disturb Mode,
- Per-App Data Saver feature,
- New Redesigned Settings Panel,
- seamless New Emoji and updates Support.
Why you need Samsung Galaxy S10 SM-G973F Firmware
It’s always advisable that you backup your device Firmware after purchasing it. You are going to need your device stock Rom for these following reasons someday.
- Downgrade or Upgrade your device: You can use the SAMSUNG GALAXY S10 SM-G973F Stock Rom Firmware to downgrade or upgrade your device to a new version. It depends on the release of the Stock firmware or your choice if the option is available.
- Unbrick: The SAMSUNG GALAXY S10 SM-G973F Stock Rom Firmware can also be used to unbrick any device. Smartphones can be bricked while trying to root it or flashing a custom rom or recovery.
- Unroot: You can also use the SAMSUNG GALAXY S10 SM-G973F stock rom firmware to unroot your device completely. After flashing the official stock firmware, you will gain your warranty back.
- Fix Issues: Your device might develop issues that might be software related; you can fix that by flashing the SAMSUNG GALAXY S10 SM-G973F Flash File.
Things You Need
- Charge your device: Before you proceed with the below information, you are recommended to ensure that your Samsung Galaxy S10 SM-G973F is at least 50% charged.
- PC or Laptop: To carry out this Stock Rom Firmware installation, you need a PC or Laptop.
- Take Device Backup: The very first thing you need to do is make a backup.
- Qualcomm Flash image loader: Odin Samsung Tool
- Install the Latest Driver: Samsung Galaxy S10 SM-G973F USB Drivers
- Download: Download the above-required files on your PC.
How to Flash Samsung Stock Rom using Odin
These are the instructions to flash Samsung Stock ROM (original firmware) using Odin on Windows Computer.
Requirements: Your Samsung Smartphone should have at least 30-40 percent to perform the flashing process.
Flash Samsung Stock Rom using Odin
- Download and install Samsung USB Driver on your computer. In case you have already installed the Samsung USB Driver on your computer then Skip this step.
- Download (Stock ROM compatible with your device) and extract it on your computer.
- Now, Enable USB Debugging on your Samsung Galaxy Device. To enable USB Debugging: Open Settings & Developers Option > USB Debugging & Tick to enable.
- (Developers Option is hidden for Android 4.2.2 or above, to show the developer option Go to Settings > About Phone > Built Number (Tap on it for 5-8 times).
- Power Off your Samsung Device.
- Now, you have to boot into Download mode. To boot into Download Mode: Press and Hold Volume Down Key, Home Key and Power Key. When the phone vibrates Leave the Power Key but Keep holding the Volume Down Key and Home key. You will boot into the Download Mode.
- In the Download mode, you will be able to see a Warning Yellow Triangle Sign. In this situation, you have to press the Volume up key to continue.
- Download and extract Odin on your computer. After extracting you will be able to see the following files:
- Now, Open Odin3 and connect your phone to the computer.
- Once you have connected the phone to the computer, Odin will automatically recognize the device and show “Added” message at the lower-left panel.
- Once your device is detected by Odin, click on the “PDA” button and select the tar.md5 file that you have extracted in Step #2.
- Now, click on the “Start” button in Odin to begin the Flashing process.
- Once you see, the Green Pass Message then remove the USB cable from the device (during this process, your device will restart automatically).
- Your Samsung Device will now be stuck at boot (boot loop). Now, You have to boot into Stock Recovery Mode, To Enable Stock Recovery mode: Press and Hold Volume UP key, Home Key, Power Key. When the phone vibrates Leave the Power Key but Keep holding the Volume UP Key and the Home key. You will boot into the Recovery Mode.
- In Recovery Mode, Wipe Data/factory reset.
- Once Cache Data is cleared, Select Restart Phone Now from the recovery menu.
- Now, your Samsung Device will restart without any issue with the Stock Rom you have flashed.
We will not be held responsible if any damage happens to your device.
Samsung Galaxy S10 SM-G973F Stock Firmware Rom
The Stock Firmware are Available for this Countries
Argentina (Claro) (CTI)
Argentina (Movistar) (UFN)
Argentina (Personal) (PSN)
Australia (Optus) (OPS)
Australia (Telstra) (TEL)
Australia (Vodafone) (VAU)
Austria (3 Hutchison) (DRE)
Austria (A1) (MOB)
Austria (T-Mobile) (MAX)
Austria (Telering) (TRG)
Bosnia and Herzegovina (BH TELECOM) (BHT)
Brazil (Claro) (ZTA)
Brazil (TIM) (ZTM)
Brazil (VIVO) (ZVV)
Caucasus Countries (CAU)
Chile (Claro) (CHL)
Chile (Entel PCS) (CHE)
Chile (Nextel) (CHX)
Chile (Telefonica) (CHT)
Chile (VTR) (CHV)
Colombia (Comcel) (COM)
Colombia (Movistar) (COB)
Costa Rica (ICE)
Croatia (Bonbon) (DHR)
Croatia (T-Mobile) (CRO)
Croatia (VIPNET) (VIP)
Czech Republic (XEZ)
Czech Republic (O2C) (O2C)
Czech Republic (T-Mobile) (TMZ)
Czech Republic (Vodafone) (VDC)
Dominican Republic (CDR)
Dominican Republic (Orange) (DOR)
France (Bouygues) (BOG)
France (Orange) (FTM)
France (SFR) (SFR)
Germany (T-Mobile) (DTM)
Germany (Vodafone) (VD2)
Greece (Cosmote) (COS)
Greece (Vodafone) (VGR)
Guatemala (Tigo) (CGU)
Hungary (T-mobile) (TMH)
Ireland (Three) (3IE)
Italy (H3G) (HUI)
Italy (TIM) (TIM)
Italy (Vodafone) (OMN)
Kenya (Zain) (DKR)
Macedonia (T-Mobile) (MBM)
Mexico (Telcel) (TCE)
Morocco (MWD) (MWD)
Netherlands (Ben NL) (DNL)
Netherlands (T-Mobile) (TNL)
Netherlands (Vodafone) (VDF)
New Zealand (TNZ)
New Zealand (NZC)
New Zealand (Vodafone) (VNZ)
Nordic countries (NEE)
Open Austria (ATO)
Pakistan (PAK) (PAK)
Panama (Cable & Wireless) (PCW)
Panama (Claro) (CPA)
Paraguay (Claro) (CTP)
Paraguay (Tigo) (TGP)
Peru (Nextel) (PNT)
Peru (SAM) (SAM)
Philippines (Globe) (GLB)
Philippines (Open Line) (XTC)
Philippines (Smart) (SMA)
Poland (Orange) (OPV)
Poland (PLUS) (PLS)
Poland (Play) (PRT)
Poland (T-mobile) (TPL)
Portugal (TPH) (TPH)
Portugal (Vodafone) (TCL)
Puerto Rico (PCT)
Romania (Cosmote) (COA)
Romania (Orange) (ORO)
Romania (Vodafone) (CNX)
Saudi Arabia (KSA)
Saudi Arabia (ACR)
Serbia (Telenor) (MSR)
Serbia (VIP) (TOP)
Singapore (SingTel) (SIN)
Singapore (StarHub) (STH)
Slovenia (Mobitel) (MOT)
Slovenia (Si.mobil) (SIM)
South Africa (XFA)
South Africa (XFE)
South Africa (Vodafone) (XFV)
South America (Moviestar) (CRM)
South East Europe (SEE)
Spain (Movistar) (XEC)
Spain (Orange) (AMO)
Spain (Vodafone) (ATL)
Sri Lanka (SLK)
Sweden (Tre) (HTS)
Switzerland (Swisscom) (SWC)
Thailand (MPT, Mectel) (MYM)
Trinidad and Tobago (EON)
Trinidad and Tobago (TTT)
Ukraine (Kyivstar) (SEK)
United Arab Emirates (XSG)
United Arab Emirates (LYS)
United Kingdom (BTU)
United Kingdom (EE) (EVR)
United Kingdom (H3G) (H3G)
United Kingdom (O2) (O2U)
United Kingdom (Vodafone) (VOD)
United Kingdom / Ireland (XEU)
Uruguay (Claro) (CTU)