Superior OS ROM for Redmi 9 is a AOSP based custom ROM with some minimal features to fulfill the user’s demands nowadays it is aimed at delivering light-speed performance with plenty of features, a high level of fluidity, and good battery life. Superior OS is Secure, Stable, and delivers a rich Android Experience.
Superior OS Features:
[B]STATUSBAR:[/B][/U] [*]Statusbar icons. [*]Traffic indicators. [*]4G Icon Instead of LTE. [*]VoLTE icon toggle. [*]VoLTE & VoWiFi icon styles. [*]Clock Customization. [*]Battery Customization. [*]Old mobile type indication. [U][B]Navigation Bar:[/B][/U] [*]Enable/Disable Navbar. [*]Navbar Tuner. [U][B]QUICK SETTINGS:[/B][/U] [*]QS brightness slider position. [*]Battery percentage selection. [*]Auto brightness icon toggle. [*]Brightness control buttons. [*]Quick pulldown option. [*]Vibrate on touch. [U][B]LOCKSCREEN:[/B][/U] [*]Charging info. [*]Fingerprint Authentication Vibration. [U][B]BUTTONS:[/B][/U] [*]H/W keys customization. [*]H/W buttons backlight customizations. [*]Volume rocker wake. [U][B]NOTIFICATIONS:[/B][/U] [*]Incall Vibrations. [*]Battery light customizations. [*]Notifications light customizations. [*]Less boring Headsup. [*]Headsup snooze & timeout option. [*]Ambient display customizations . [U][B]MISC:[/B][/U] [*]Three Finger Screenshot. [*]Wake on plug. [U][B]Others:[/B][/U] [*]Advanced Reboot.
February security patch.
– Color bucket (Themes).
– Data usage status in QS panel.
– Statusbar icon style customisation.
– Deepsleep status in About phone.
– Face unlock.
– Gesture nav bar length.
– Keyboard: Dark Theme support, Crash fixes
– Launcher: App lock and hide app options, More grids (5×6 , 5×7) , App suggestions, Fix gesture navigation move fail.
– Messaging: Color scheme changes.
– Moved blur into display settings.
– QTI BT Support.
– QS Tile accent tint.
– QS footer text.
– RGB Accenter.
– Shortcuts in lockscreen.
– Xtended charging animation.
– Ambient Music ticker at the bottom
- This Android 11 custom Rom is meant for only Redmi 9. Please do not try on any other Tecno device.
- Your phone should have a custom recovery installed in order to install this Rom on your phone.
- We will be using TWRP Recovery for flashing this Rom
- This Rom will wipe out all your data. Make sure you back up all your data on your phone before proceeding.
- Perform a Dalvik Cache wipe before proceeding from the Recovery Mode.
- Don’t worry we are going to share step by step guide to safely
This site or the developers are not responsible if you damage or brick your device.Do it at your own risk and follow the instruction properly.
Follow our guide below to download and flash the Superior OS ROM for Redmi 9
How to Flash Superior OS ROM for Redmi 9
- Download the CosmicOS V2.1 N Rom and Google Apps for your Gionee P6 to your computer or device
- Connect and mount your device’s USB memory on your computer using the USB cable.
- Now copy/paste the downloaded Android 11 ROM zip file and Google Apps.zip files to your SD card. Make sure the files are in the SD card root (not in any folder).
- Then turn OFF your phone and disconnect from the USB cable.
- Now boot in the Recovery Mode. Switch ON the phone while pressing and holding Volume Up + Home + Power buttons together.
- Once you are in Recovery Mode, select perform a full data wipe by selecting “wipe data/factory reset”. Use the Power button to select everything while in the Recovery Mode.
- Then, perform a cache wipe by selecting “wipe cache partition”.
- Now, this is optional, but it is recommended to perform a wipe of your Dalvik cache as well. You will not get into boot loops or any other errors. From Twrp recovery, go to ‘advanced’ and then select “wipe Dalvik cache”.
- Then go back to the main recovery screen and select “install zip from SD card”.
- Now select “choose zip from sdcard”. Using your volume keys, navigate to the Android 6.0.1 ROM zip file that you copied to your SD card and select it using the Power button. Confirm the installation on the next screen and the installation procedure should start now.
- After the installation completes, go to “+++++Go Back+++++” and reboot the phone by selecting “reboot system now” from the recovery menu.
Your Redmi 9 will boot now and it might take about 5 minutes to boot on your first time. So, please wait. Your Gionee should now have Superior OS Android Rom latest build installed on It! Go to Settings & About phone to verify.
Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google + and Twitter.
- Sipun Ku Mahanta
- Jayant Deshmukh
- Pavan Patel
- Swapnil Soni
- Subins Mani
- Rashed Sahaji
- Sreehari Vaasistha
- Arun Teltia
Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google +, and Twitter.