Symphony V145 Stock Rom Firmware
Table of Contents
This post contains the Symphony V145 Stock Rom firmware Flash File that will allow you to restore your Symphony V145 Smartphone to its original state. You will find these stock Rom files useful if you have used the flashed custom Rom /builds on your device, tweak your device to the taste you don’t want, bricked, and wish to return it to factory state.
Then this Symphony V145 Stock Firmware will fix your bricked phone; We will guide you on how to flash the right official Symphony V145 Stock Firmware on your device without errors. This flashing guide is straightforward to follow. We have listed the Symphony V145 Flash File below. Download the right stock ROM file to fix your device.
Symphony V145 Stock Firmware Information
|Symphony V145 Stock Firmware Rom
|Rom OS Version
|SPD Flash Tool
Symphony V145 Key Spec
Dimensions: 73 x 142.8 x 10.5 mm
SoC: Spreadtrum SC9832E
CPU: 4x 1.4 GHz ARM Cortex-A53, Cores: 4
GPU: ARM Mali-T820 MP1, 680 MHz, Cores: 1
RAM: 1 GB, 666 MHz
Storage: 8 GB
Memory cards: microSD, microSDHC
Display: 5 in, TN, 480 x 854 pixels, 24 bit
Battery: 2200 mAh, Li-Ion
OS: Android 8.1 Oreo Go Edition
Camera: 2592 x 1944 pixels, 1280 x 720 pixels, 30 fps
SIM card: Micro-SIM, Nano-SIM
Wi-Fi: b, g, n, Wi-Fi Hotspot
USB: 2.0, Micro USB
Positioning: GPS, A-GPS
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware:
- Can be to unbrick your phone
- Fix the Boot loop problem
- upgrade and Downgrade your phone
- Unroot and Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix stutter
- You can solve software errors by flashing Stock ROM.
- To gain your device warranty Back.
Android 8.1 Feature List
- New Settings Menu Layouts
- Redesigned Navigation Buttons
- Picture-in-Picture Mode for Netflix
- Automatic Dark Mode for Quick Settings
- Semi-Transparent Quick Settings Menu
- Music Notification
- Battery Indicator for Bluetooth Devices
- Hi-Fi Bluetooth Codecs
- Hide ‘Running in the Background’ Notification
- True Oreo Easter Egg
- New Power Menu
- The Cheeseburger Emoji Is Now Fixed
- Dynamic Calendar and Clock Icons
- New Emojis
- Notification Channels
- Google Play Protect & Other Security Measures
- Snooze Individual Notifications
- Fingerprint Scanner Gestures
- Revamped File Manager
- Autofill Your Passwords
- Control How Apps Use the Notch Area
Why you need Symphony V145 Firmware
It’s always advisable that you backup your device Firmware after purchasing it. You are going to need your device stock Rom for the following reasons someday.
- Downgrade or Upgrade your device: You can use the SYMPHONY V145 Stock Rom Firmware to downgrade or upgrade your device to a new version. It depends on the release of the Stock firmware or your choice if the option is available.
- Unbrick: The Symphony V145 Stock Rom Firmware can also be used to unbrick any device. Smartphones can be bricked while trying to root it or flashing a custom rom or recovery.
- Unroot: You can also use the Symphony V145 stock Rom firmware to unroot your device completely. After flashing the official stock firmware, you will gain your warranty back.
- Fix Issues: Your device might develop issues that might be software-related; you can fix that by flashing the Symphony V145 Flash File.
Things You Need
- Charge your device: Before you proceed with the below information, you are recommended to ensure that your Symphony V145is at least 50% charged.
- PC or Laptop: To carry out this Stock Rom Firmware installation, you need a PC or Laptop.
- Take Device Backup: The very first thing you need to do is make a backup.
- SPD_Upgrade_Tool Download
- Install the Latest Driver: SYMPHONY V145 USB Drivers
- Download: Download the above-required files on your PC.
How To Flash Pac File Symphony V145 Stock Rom Firmware
- First, make sure your device is 60-80% charged.
- Download and Install the MTK USB Driver on your PC. Skip this step if you already have the drivers installed.
- Download the SPD Upgrade Tool and extract it on your computer.
- After doing the above you will have the SPD Tool in zip format, extract the flash tool software on your desktop you will see a list of files double click on UpgradeDownload.exe.
- Once the Spreadtrum Tool is launched, connect yourdevice to the computer and make sure the device is switched off.
- Once the device is connected successfully to your computer, click on the Load Packed Button on the SPD Tool and add the Stock Rom.PAC file you downloaded
- Once you have successfully added the Stock Rom Pac file in the Spreadtrum Tool, click on the Start Downloading button to begin the flashing process.
- Your device will restart automatically once the flashing process is completed, and you will see a Green Passed Message in the Spreadtrum Upgrade Tool.
- Now you have successfully flashed your Device using the Spreadtrum Tool. Once your Android Device is booted up successfully, Go to Settings > About Phone and Check the firmware version.
We will not be held responsible if any damage happens to your device.
Symphony V145 Stock Firmware Rom