TCL Plex T780H Stock Rom Firmware
This post contains the TCL Plex T780H Stock Rom firmware Flash File that will allow you to restore your TCL Plex T780H Smartphone to its original state. You will find these stock Rom files useful if you have used the flashed custom Rom /builds on your device, tweak your device to the taste you don’t want, bricked, and wish to return it to factory state.
Then this TCL Plex T780H Stock Firmware will fix your bricked phone; We will guide you on how to flash the right official TCL Plex T780H Stock Firmware on your device without errors. This flashing guide is straightforward to follow. We have listed the TCL Plex T780H Flash File below. Download the right stock ROM file to fix your device.
TCL Plex T780H Stock Firmware Information
|Rom Name||TCL Plex T780H Stock Firmware Rom|
|Based On||Stock OS|
|Rom OS Version||Android 9.0|
|Socs||Qualcomm SDM675 Snapdragon 675|
|Software needed||Sp Flash Tool|
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware:
- Can be to unbrick your phone
- Fix the Boot loop problem
- upgrade and Downgrade your phone
- Unroot and Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix stutter
- You can solve software errors by flashing Stock ROM.
- To gain your device warranty Back.
Android 9.0 Pie Feature List
- Adaptive Battery
- Dark Mode
- App Actions
- App Timer
- Adaptive Brightness
- Accessibility Menu
- Easier Text Selection
- New Screenshot Shortcut
- A New Home Button
- New Gesture Navigation
- Easier Screen Rotation
- Notification Details
- Indoor Navigation via Wi-Fi RTT
- An Improved DND Mode
- Lockdown Mode
- An Improved Message App
- All Apps use HTTPS
- The Media Panel
- ART Improvements
- 157 New Emojis
- Wind Down
- Multiple Camera Support
- Wi-Fi MAC Randomization
Android 8.1 Feature List
- New Settings Menu Layouts
- Redesigned Navigation Buttons
- Picture-in-Picture Mode for Netflix
- Automatic Dark Mode for Quick Settings
- Semi-Transparent Quick Settings Menu
- Music Notification
- Battery Indicator for Bluetooth Devices
- Hi-Fi Bluetooth Codecs
- Hide ‘Running in the Background’ Notification
- True Oreo Easter Egg
- New Power Menu
- Cheeseburger Emoji Is Now Fixed
- Dynamic Calendar and Clock Icons
- New Emojis
- Notification Channels
- Google Play Protect & Other Security Measures
- Snooze Individual Notifications
- Fingerprint Scanner Gestures
- Revamped File Manager
- Autofill Your Passwords
- Control How Apps Use the Notch Area
Android 7.0 Nougat
Android 7.0 Nougat Os has been released to the general for a while now a great Operating. This Nougat OS was first to run on Google Pixel smartphone by Google, the Android 7.0 update which comes with a crazy unique feature called Google Assistant, it an AI bot that acts and talks like a human a wonderful feature right. With the Android Beta Program, Google has to release the Android 7.0 Nougat update to all Nexus smartphones in the form of the developer preview for review after the Android 7.0 was released to all Android smartphones.
Android 7.1 Features
- It supports Multi Window,
- App Shortcuts,
- Power Menu Restart setting,
- Support Image Keyboard,
- It supports the camera launch by pressing your device’s power button twice.
- Added 100 Emoji
- Notification prioritization Quick Rely
- GIF Notification Redesigned Support panel
- Notifications prioritization,
- Enhanced Doze support Mode,
- Customizable Quick Settings, System UI Tuner,
- Do Not Disturb Mode,
- Per-App Data Saver feature,
- New Redesigned Settings Panel,
- Seamless New Emoji and updates Support.
Why you need TCL Plex T780H Firmware
It’s always advisable that you backup your device’s Firmware after purchasing it. You are going to need your device stock Rom for the following reasons someday.
- Downgrade or Upgrade your device: You can use the TCL PLEX T780H Stock Rom Firmware to downgrade or upgrade your device to a new version. It depends on the release of the Stock firmware or your choice if the option is available.
- Unbrick: The TCL Plex T780H Stock Rom Firmware can also be used to unbrick any device. Smartphones can be bricked while trying to root it or flashing a custom rom or recovery.
- Unroot: You can also use the TCL Plex T780H stock Rom firmware to unroot your device completely. After flashing the official stock firmware, you will gain your warranty back.
- Fix Issues: Your device might develop issues that might be software-related; you can fix that by flashing the TCL Plex T780H Flash File.
Things You Need
- Charge your device: Before you proceed with the below information, you are recommended to ensure that your TCL Plex T780His at least 50% charged.
- PC or Laptop: To carry out this Stock Rom Firmware installation, you need a PC or Laptop.
- Take Device Backup: The very first thing you need to do is make a backup.
- Install the Latest Driver: TCL PLEX T780H USB Drivers
- Download: Download the above-required files on your PC.
How To Flash TCL Plex T780H Stock Rom Firmware
- Download TCL Plex T780H stock from Flash tools from the below link
- Install the Flash tools downloaded
- Double click the exe file to run and Install the Mobile upgrade tool
- From the main flash Tool Screen Select your device Model T780H & Click next
- Now turn the phone OFF and connect it to the computer by pressing the volume up & down key using a USB cable
- Open device manager and & check USB device under COM Port (if no device then you have to test point)
- Then Click Next, Firmware Downloading Started, once downloaded Click upgrade Phone, once it done, Switch It ON.
- Note: if you need firmware, it’s available in the tool folder you have to Move it from the tool folder to any other folder
We will not be held responsible if any damage happens to your device.