TCL Tab 10 HD DA File
The TCL Tab 10 HD DA File SP Flash Tool Download agent file is now available for download, You can use the DA file to Flash the Device and Reset or bypass FRP on TCL Tab 10 HD.
Why you need an MTK Secure Boot DA file
If you try flashing Infinix devices that have Secure Boot with SP Flash tool then you’ll run into Authentication or Buffer Errors. In boxes like CM2, NCK or Miracle, you’ll encounter a Secure Boot! error. To flash such devices, you’ll need a Secure Boot DA file. It’ll also come in handy when trying to bypass the Factory Reset Protection (FRP).
How to use MTK DA File:
With NCK Box:
- Open NCK and Click on FRP-PATTERN-PRIVACY-RESET
- click select custom loader
- navigate to your DA file and select the DA you wanted to use.
- Click on [FM] Reset FRP / [FM] Means Flash Mode
- Open NCK Loader
- Click on settings
- Navigate to your DA file and select the DA you wanted to use.
- back to Service Tab
- Click the Reset FRP button
With SP Flash tools:
In SP Flash tools You can Select DA file in the Main Tab of the tool.]
DA File for TCL Tab 10 HD: