Tecno KF8 Stock Rom Firmware
This post contains the Tecno KF8 Stock Rom firmware Flash File that will allow you to restore your Tecno KF8 Smartphone to its original state. You will find these stock Rom files useful if you have used the flashed custom Rom /builds on your device, tweak your device to the taste you don’t want, bricked, and wish to return it to factory state.
Then this Tecno KF8 Stock Firmware will fix your bricked phone; We will guide you on how to flash the right official Tecno KF8 Mediatek MT6768 Stock Firmware on your device without errors. This flashing guide is easy and straightforward to follow. We have listed the Tecno KF8 Flash File below. Download the right stock ROM file to fix your device.
Tecno KF8 Stock Firmware Information
|Rom Name||Tecno KF8 Stock Firmware Rom|
|Based On||Stock OS|
|Rom OS Version||Android 11|
|Software needed||Sp Flash Tool|
Tecno KF8 Spec
ModelTecno Spark 7 Pro
Dimensions164.9 x 76.2 x 8.8 mm
Display TypeIPS LCD
Resolution720 x 1600 pixels
Display Colors16M Colors
Pixel Density266 PPI (pixels per inch)
CPUOcta-core (2×2.0 GHz Cortex-A75 + 6×1.8 GHz Cortex-A55)
RAM (Memory)4 GB, 6 GB
Internal Storage64 GB, 128 GB
Memory Card SlotmicroSDXC
SensorsFingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, proximity
Operating SystemAndroid 11 + HIOS 7.5
Rear Camera48 MP + Secondary unknown camera + Third unknown camera
Front Camera8 MP
Dual SIMDual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
Wi-fiWi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot
USBmicroUSB 2.0, USB On-The-Go
GPSYes, with A-GPS
CapacityLi-Po 5000 mAh
5G NR BandsNo
SpeedHSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps, LTE Cat4 150/50 Mbps
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware:
- Can be to unbrick your phone
- Fix the Boot loop problem
- upgrade and Downgrade your phone
- Unroot and Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix stutter
- You can solve software errors by flashing Stock ROM.
- To gain your device warranty Back.
Why you need Tecno KF8 Firmware
It’s always advisable that you backup your device Firmware after purchasing it. You are going to need your device stock Rom for the following reasons someday.
- Downgrade or Upgrade your device: You can use the TECNO KF8 Stock Rom Firmware to downgrade or upgrade your device to a new version. It depends on the release of the Stock firmware or your choice if the option is available.
- Unbrick: The Tecno KF8 Stock Rom Firmware can also be used to unbrick any device. Smartphones can be bricked while trying to root it or flashing a custom rom or recovery.
- Unroot: You can also use the Tecno KF8 stock Rom firmware to unroot your device completely. After flashing the official stock firmware, you will gain your warranty back.
- Fix Issues: Your device might develop issues that might be software related; you can fix that by flashing the Tecno KF8 Flash File.
Things You Need
- Charge your device: Before you proceed with the below information, you are recommended to ensure that your Tecno KF8is at least 50% charged.
- PC or Laptop: To carry out this Stock Rom Firmware installation, you need a PC or Laptop.
- Take Device Backup: The very first thing you need to do is make a backup.
- Smart Phone Flash Tool Download
- Install the Latest Driver: TECNO KF8 USB Drivers
- Download: Download the above-required files on your PC.
[*] Caution: On Mediatek powered devices, We do NOT recommend Flash the Preloader.bin. As it may brick the device, therefore we recommend you to Untick the Preloader while Flashing the firmware.
How To Flash Tecno KF8 Stock Rom Firmware
- Download the Stock Firmware on your personal computer.
- Install the USB MTK Drivers (skip if you have it already installed).
- Download and Launch the Smart Phone Flash Tool (SP Flash Tool)
- Click the Scatter-loading button to navigate to the Stock Rom you just downloaded.
- Select the Scatter File from the extracted Stock Firmware on your computer.
- Select the Download Only in the SP flash tool option
- Click the Download button to start the Formatting process.
- Connect your device via USB to the computer>> holding volume + and volume – button of your device at the same time or holding the power button only so that the flashing process will starting working
- Patiently wait for your device to be formatted.
- After the formatting is done, a Big Green button will pop up on the SP Flash to show that.
- Unplug your device and boot it up.
- If you have a boot loop after booting your device, boot into recovery mode, and do a factory reset.
- Voila, you are all good.
How to flash this device using Tecno Transsion Flash Tool
- Download and extract Tecno flash tool from here
- Launch SWD_AfterSales inside the extracted folder
- Click on the settings icon
- Click on the Load button
- Select the scatter file inside the stock ROM folder of the device you want to flash
- Select either Firmware Upgrade or Format + Download from the drop down menu.
- Click Confirm Button.
- Now turn off and connect your device to your PC.
- Wait for the flashing process to complete.
- Reboot device
If while loading the scatter file you see a checksum error, copy checksumgen.exe into the firmware folder and then launch it.
We will not be held responsible if any damage happens to your device.
Tecno KF8 Stock Firmware Rom