Tecno Spark 4 KC2J Stock Rom Firmware
This post contains the Tecno Spark 4 KC2J Stock Rom firmware Flash File that will allow you to restore your Tecno Spark 4 KC2J Smartphone to its original state. You will find these stock Rom files useful if you have used the flashed custom Rom /builds on your device, tweak your device to the taste you don’t want, bricked and wish to return it to factory state.
Then this Tecno Spark 4 KC2J Stock Firmware will fix your bricked phone; We will guide on how to flash the right official Tecno Spark 4 KC2J Stock Firmware on your device without errors. This flashing guide is easy and straightforward to follow. We have listed the Tecno Spark 4 KC2J Flash File below. Download the right stock ROM file to fix your device.
Tecno Spark 4 KC2J Stock Firmware Information
|Rom Name||Tecno Spark 4 KC2J Stock Firmware Rom|
|Based On||Stock OS|
|Rom OS Version||Android 9.0|
|Socs||MediaTek Helio A22|
|Software needed||Recovery, Sp Flash Tool. QFL|
Tecno Spark 4 KC2J Key Spec
Tecno Spark 4 runs on Android Pie-based HiOS 5, and also features a 6.52-inch HD+ display with a 20:9 aspect ratio, 90 percent screen-to-body ratio, and 450nits brightness. The dual-SIM Tecno Spark 4 is powered by the Helio A22 quad-core SoC paired with 3GB RAM and 4GB RAM options. It offers 32GB and 64GB storage options, with the capability to expand further using a microSD card slot (up to 128GB).
The Spark 4 has a 4,000mAh battery which is touted to deliver up to 26 hours of calling time, 6 hours of video playback, 6.9 hours of gaming and 110 hours of audio playback. It supports Face Unlock and has a rear fingerprint sensor as well. Connectivity options include Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, GPS, Dual VoLTE, and USB OTG. Sensors on board include an accelerometer, ambient light sensor, and proximity sensor.
Coming to the optics, the triple rear camera setup on the Tecno Spark 4 includes a 13-megapixel main camera with f/1.8 aperture, a 2-megapixel depth camera, and a third low-light camera sensor. Features include PDAF, dual LED flash support, eight scene modes, AR Stickers, custom bokeh, AI HDR, AI Beauty, and Panorama. There’s an 8-megapixel selfie camera as well with AI Beauty Mode, Portrait Mode, in-built AR Stickers, Wide-Selfie Mode, more.
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware:
- Can be to unbrick your phone
- Fix the Boot loop problem
- upgrade and Downgrade your phone
- Unroot and Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix stutter
- You can solve software errors by flashing Stock ROM.
- To gain your device warranty Back.
Android 9.0 Pie Feature List
- Adaptive Battery
- Dark Mode
- App Actions
- App Timer
- Adaptive Brightness
- Accessibility Menu
- Easier Text Selection
- New Screenshot Shortcut
- A New Home Button
- New Gesture Navigation
- Easier Screen Rotation
- Notification Details
- Indoor Navigation via Wi-Fi RTT
- An Improved DND Mode
- Lockdown Mode
- An Improved Message App
- All Apps use HTTPS
- The Media Panel
- ART Improvements
- 157 New Emojis
- Wind Down
- Multiple Camera Support
- Wi-Fi MAC Randomization
Why you need Tecno Spark 4 KC2J Firmware
It’s always advisable that you backup your device Firmware after purchasing it. You are going to need your device stock Rom for these following reasons someday.
- Downgrade or Upgrade your device: You can use the TECNO SPARK 4 KC2J Stock Rom Firmware to downgrade or upgrade your device to a new version. It depends on the release of the Stock firmware or your choice if the option is available.
- Unbrick: The Tecno Spark 4 KC2J Stock Rom Firmware can also be used to unbrick any device. Smartphone’s can be bricked while trying to root it or flashing a custom rom or recovery.
- Unroot: You can also use the Tecno Spark 4 KC2J stock Rom firmware to unroot your device completely. After flashing the official stock firmware, you will gain your warranty back.
- Fix Issues: Your device might develop issues that might be software related; you can fix that by flashing the Tecno Spark 4 KC2J Flash File.
Things You Need
- Charge your device: Before you proceed with the below information, you are recommended to ensure that your Tecno Spark 4 KC2J is at least 50% charged.
- PC or Laptop: To carry out this Stock Rom Firmware installation, you need a PC or Laptop.
- Take Device Backup: The very first thing you need to do is make a backup.
- Smart Phone Flash Tool Download
- Install the Latest Driver: TECNO SPARK 4 KC2J USB Drivers
- Download: Download the above-required files on your PC.
How To Flash Tecno Spark 4 KC2J Stock Rom Firmware
- Download the Stock Firmware on your personal computer.
- Install the USB MTK Drivers (skip if you have it already installed).
- Download and Launch the Smart Phone Flash Tool (SP Flash Tool)
- Click the Scatter-loading button to navigate to the stock Rom you just downloaded.
- Select the Scatter File from the extracted Stock Firmware on your computer.
- Select the Download Only in the SP flash tool option
- Click the Download button to start the Formating process.
- Connect your device via USB to the computer>> holding volume + and volume – button of your device at the same time or holding power button only so that the flashing process will starting working
- Patiently wait for your device to be formatted.
- After the formatting is done, a Big Green button will pop up on the SP Flash to show that.
- Unplug your device and boot it up.
- If you have a boot loop after booting your device, boot into recovery mode and do a factory reset.
- Voila, you are all good.
We will not be held responsible if any damage happens to your device.