TWRP Recovery is a Custom Recovery which is Official known as TeamWin Recovery built with a touchscreen interface which allows its users to install third-party firmware and backup their current system, which is often unsupported by stock recovery images.
This TWRP Recovery 220.127.116.11 for Lenovo VIBE Z2 Pro is working fully fine and can be used to flash custom ROMs and make full backups. Full touch is also working ok for easy navigation. For those who want to root by flashing SuperSu, this is a recommended custom recovery. Find out more features when you install it the TWRP Recovery 18.104.22.168 for Lenovo VIBE Z2 Pro
I am not responsible for anything that happens to your phone or computer. You have to understand what you are doing.
Team Win Recovery Project for Lenovo VIBE Z2 Pro (K920) ROW. Lollipop comes with a newer version of bootloader which needs to be unlocked first! Features
- OTA Updates support
- Full SELinux support
- Mounting phone storage to PC via MTP
- USB-OTG (exFAT & FAT32)
- Fully functional ADB
- Battery charging
- Materialised theme by z31s1g
How to flash TWRP Recovery 22.214.171.124 for Lenovo VIBE Z2 Pro
- Install ADB+Fastboot with drivers ( recommend this installer)
- Enable ADB debugging on your phone (in Settings-and Developer Options)
- After connecting the phone to the PC, pop up may appear, tick Always allow from this computer and click OK
- Extract downloaded recovery zip and copy .img file to C:/adb
- Now open cmd line (press Start+R, type “cmd“, press OK) and go to C:/adb (type “cd C:/adb” and hit Enter)
- Reboot into bootloader (type “adb reboot-bootloader“)
- Your phone should now reboot into the bootloader (Little green android logo in the middle of the screen)
- Flash the recovery.img (type “fastboot flash recovery recovery.img“)
- Now boot into the recovery (type “fastboot boot recovery.img“)
- Mount /system partition (In TWRP go to Mounts and tick System)
- In TWRP open File Manager, go to /system and rename recovery-from-boot.p to recovery-from.boot.p.bak
- Finally, reboot!
How to enter recovery
Hold the POWER button and BOTH VOLUME buttons simultaneously until you see the logo.