Good News for all Tecno J7 users. Now you can now install this TWRP Recovery to your Tecno J7. Today we will be guiding you on How to Install the TWRP Recovery For Tecno J7 and then Root your device.
TWRP Recovery is a Custom Recovery which is Official known as TeamWin Recovery built with a touchscreen interface which allows its users to install third-party firmware and backup their current system, which is often unsupported by stock recovery images.
This TWRP Recovery For Tecno J7 is working fully fine and can be used to flash custom ROMs and make full backups. Full touch is also working ok for easy navigation. For those who want to root by flashing SuperSu, this is a recommended custom recovery. Find out more features when you install it this TWRP Recovery for Tecno J7.
To Install this TWRP Recovery For Tecno J7 we are going to using the Sp Flash Tool or ADB Mode Method or Adb Mode. It will be wise you read the post very well before flashing the recovery to avoid any errors or brick of the device. I believe many using this device have Googled on how to root their device without getting any good result worry not with this ported recovery you can now root your device in a minute and get the freedom you need to explore your device the way you like it. Read the tutorial below to the end so that you install the TWRP 3.2.2-0 Recovery.
The most famous custom recovery for Android, the TeamWin Recovery Project (or simply TWRP), received an update to version 3.2.2-0 The new release does not bring many new features but fixes the most annoying flaws of version 3.1. Flash this awesome recovery to your device to change the boring old recovery from your device. Download and enjoy the TWRP 3.2.2.-0 Recovery For Vertex Impress Pear.
WHAT DOES ROOTING MEAN?
Rooting doesn’t mean hacking. So please don’t compare the term hacking to rooting. In fact, it is not true at all. Well, Rooting in Android means nothing but jailbreaking the device to get access to the root directory of your android mobile. This means you are removing the restrictions and limitations from your Android device to perform the unperformable tasks.
By Rooting Tecno J7, you are injecting a file known as SU binary to the root of your phone. Technically Speaking, Rooting Any Android Phone will void the brand warranty but don’t worry, you can unroot or restore your device any time without any issues.
We are not responsible if you brick your phone at the process of flashing the recovery.
The advantage of TWRP Recovery
- You can flash Custom ROM with TWRP Recovery
- You can flash modding zip files to customize your phone
- Easy to use Xposed Modules’
- Easy to Root and Unroot using TWRP Recovery flashable zip SuperSU
- You can always take FULL NANDROID Backup in case of any modding or flashing.
- Easy access to restore the Nandroid Backup.
- You can flash the image file using TWRP Recovery.
- Can remove all bloatware using TWRP Recovery.
- To underclock and overclock.
- You can clean Wipe, Cache, and Data.
TWRP 3.0.0 Custom Recovery Features
- Completely new theme – Much more modern and much nicer looking (by z31s1g)
- True Terminal Emulator – Includes arrow keys, tab and tab completion, etc. (by _that)
- Language translation – It won’t be perfect and especially some languages that require large font files like Chinese & Japanese won’t be availble on most devices. Also some languages may only be partially translated at this time. Feel free to submit more translations to OmniROM’s Gerrit. (mostly by Dees_Troy)
- Flashing of sparse images – On select devices you will be able to flash some parts of factory images via the TWRP GUI (by HashBang173)
- Adopted storage support for select devices – TWRP can now decrypt adopted storage partitions from Marshmallow.
- Reworked graphics to bring us more up to date with AOSP – includes support for adf and drm graphics (by Dees_Troy).
- SuperSU prompt will no longer display if a Marshmallow ROM is installed
- Update exfat, exfat fuse, dosfstools (by mdmower)
- Update AOSP base to 6.0
- A huge laundry list of other minor fixes and tweaks
HOW TO INSTALL TWRP RECOVERY V3.0.0-0 ON TECHNO J7
We will be giving you two method to install this recovery in your Tecno J7 within a minute
1. Via Mobile Uncle
2. Via Recovery
1. Method One Via Mobile Uncle
- After downloading the recovery it will be in zip file format just extract the recovery.image to the root of your sdcard
- Then launch your Mobile Uncle
- Click Recovery Update
- Click the recovery that will show up
- The mobile will do the rest magic for you and ask if to boot to recovery or not
- Click Yes to see if it flash … you are good
2. Method Two Via Recovery
- After downloading the recovery just move the zip file to the root of your sdcard
- Then boot your device into recovery mode using (Volume up button + Power button)
- Now locate to the location of the Twrp v3.0.0-0 for tecno J7
- Click install Zip and navigate to your sdcard and find the zip the file
- Click on it to flash you are good
SHARING THIS POST WILL COST YOU NOTHING BUT HELP US MORE
Please do comment after flashing the recovery this motivates us to do more.