Ulefone Armor 7 Stock Rom Firmware
This post contains the Ulefone Armor 7 Stock Rom firmware Flash File that will allow you to restore your Ulefone Armor 7 Smartphone to its original state. You will find these stock Rom files useful if you have used the flashed custom Rom /builds on your device, tweak your device to the taste you don’t want, bricked and wish to return it to factory state.
Then this Ulefone Armor 7 Stock Firmware will fix your bricked phone; We will guide on how to flash the right official Ulefone Armor 7 Stock Firmware on your device without errors. This flashing guide is easy and straightforward to follow. We have listed the Ulefone Armor 7 Flash File below. Download the right stock ROM file to fix your device.
Ulefone Armor 7 Stock Firmware Information
|Rom Name||Ulefone Armor 7 Stock Firmware Rom|
|Based On||Stock OS|
|Rom OS Version||Android 8.0|
|Software needed||Recovery, Sp Flash Tool. QFL|
Ulefone Armor 7 Key Spec
- Brand – Ulefone
- Model – Armor 7
- Alternative Names – Armor7
- Device Type – Android 4G Smartphone
- CPU – 8 Cores 2.2 GHz 64-bit 2 x 2.2 GHz ARM Cortex-A75 6 x 2.0 GHz ARM Cortex-A5
- Chipset – MediaTek Helio P90 (MT6779), 64-bit Processor
- GPU – IMG 9XM-HP8 (PowerVR GM9446)
- Camera – 48 MP + 16 MP + 8 MP with Dual-LED Flash and AF Dual Rear Camera | 16 Megapixel Front camera
- Memory – RAM- 8GB LPDDR4X | ROM 128GB External Memory Support up to 512GB
- Display – Screen size 6.3 inches IPS LCD Display (1080 x 2340 Pixels)
- Battery – Non-Removable 5500mAh Lithium-Polymer
- SIM – Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano + Nano/microSD), Dual Standby
- Sensors – Proximity Sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient Light, Fingerprint Sensor, Compass, Gravity, Gyroscope
- Color – Black
- Operating System – Android 9.0 Pie
- I/O Interface – 1 Nano SIM card + 1 Nano SIM card, 1 TF card, Type-C USB Port, 3.5mm Audio Out Port, Power Button, Volume Button, Microphone, Speaker
- Dimensions – 81 mm x 165.86 mm x 13.55 mm
- Weight – 290 Grams (With Battery)
- Versions – 8GB/128GB
- More Feature -Polycarbonate, Metal, Rubber Body Design, LTE, 19.5:9 Aspect Ratio Screen, Computer Sync, OTA Sync, Tethering, OTG Support, FM Radio, Wi-Fi, GPS, Bluetooth, Fast and Secure Fingerprint Scanner Mounted on the Back Side of Device, Fast Charging Support, NFC, IP68, IP69K, MIL-STD-810G.
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware:
- Can be to unbrick your phone
- Fix the Boot loop problem
- upgrade and Downgrade your phone
- Unroot and Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix stutter
- You can solve software errors by flashing Stock ROM.
- To gain your device warranty Back.
Android 9.0 Pie Feature List
- Adaptive Battery
- Dark Mode
- App Actions
- App Timer
- Adaptive Brightness
- Accessibility Menu
- Easier Text Selection
- New Screenshot Shortcut
- A New Home Button
- New Gesture Navigation
- Easier Screen Rotation
- Notification Details
- Indoor Navigation via Wi-Fi RTT
- An Improved DND Mode
- Lockdown Mode
- An Improved Message App
- All Apps use HTTPS
- The Media Panel
- ART Improvements
- 157 New Emojis
- Wind Down
- Multiple Camera Support
- Wi-Fi MAC Randomization
Why you need Ulefone Armor 7 Firmware
It’s always advisable that you backup your device Firmware after purchasing it. You are going to need your device stock Rom for these following reasons someday.
- Downgrade or Upgrade your device: You can use the ULEFONE ARMOR 7 Stock Rom Firmware to downgrade or upgrade your device to a new version. It depends on the release of the Stock firmware or your choice if the option is available.
- Unbrick: The Ulefone Armor 7 Stock Rom Firmware can also be used to unbrick any device. Smartphone’s can be bricked while trying to root it or flashing a custom rom or recovery.
- Unroot: You can also use the Ulefone Armor 7 stock Rom firmware to unroot your device completely. After flashing the official stock firmware, you will gain your warranty back.
- Fix Issues: Your device might develop issues that might be software related; you can fix that by flashing the Ulefone Armor 7 Flash File.
Things You Need
- Charge your device: Before you proceed with the below information, you are recommended to ensure that your Ulefone Armor 7 is at least 50% charged.
- PC or Laptop: To carry out this Stock Rom Firmware installation, you need a PC or Laptop.
- Take Device Backup: The very first thing you need to do is make a backup.
- Smart Phone Flash Tool Download
- Install the Latest Driver: ULEFONE ARMOR 7 USB Drivers
- Download: Download the above-required files on your PC.
How To Flash Ulefone Armor 7 Stock Rom Firmware
- Download the Stock Firmware on your personal computer.
- Install the USB MTK Drivers (skip if you have it already installed).
- Download and Launch the Smart Phone Flash Tool (SP Flash Tool)
- Click the Scatter-loading button to navigate to the stock Rom you just downloaded.
- Select the Scatter File from the extracted Stock Firmware on your computer.
- Select the Download Only in the SP flash tool option
- Click the Download button to start the Formating process.
- Connect your device via USB to the computer>> holding volume + and volume – button of your device at the same time or holding power button only so that the flashing process will starting working
- Patiently wait for your device to be formatted.
- After the formatting is done, a Big Green button will pop up on the SP Flash to show that.
- Unplug your device and boot it up.
- If you have a boot loop after booting your device, boot into recovery mode and do a factory reset.
- Voila, you are all good.
We will not be held responsible if any damage happens to your device.
Ulefone Armor 7 Stock Firmware Rom