Ulefone S9 Pro Stock Rom Firmware
This post contains the Ulefone S9 Pro Stock Rom firmware Flash File that will allow you to restore your Ulefone S9 Pro Smartphone to its original state. You will find these stock Rom files useful if you have used the flashed custom Rom /builds on your device, tweak your device to the taste you don’t want, bricked and wish to return it to factory state.
Then this Ulefone S9 Pro Stock Firmware will fix your bricked phone; We will guide on how to flash the right official Ulefone S9 Pro Stock Firmware on your device without errors. This flashing guide is easy and straightforward to follow. We have listed the Ulefone S9 Pro Flash File below. Download the right stock ROM file to fix your device.
Ulefone S9 Pro Stock Firmware Information
|Rom Name||Ulefone S9 Pro Stock Firmware Rom|
|Based On||Stock OS|
|Rom OS Version||Android 8.0|
|Software needed||SP Flash Tool|
Ulefone S9 Pro Key Spec
- Brand – Ulefone
- Model – S9 Pro
- Alternative Names – S9Pro
- Device Type – Android 4G Smartphone
- CPU – Quad-Core 1.3GHz ARM-A53 CPU Clock
- Chipset – MediaTek MT6739, 64-Bit Processor
- GPU – PowerVR GE8100, 570MHz GPU
- Camera – 8 Megapixels + 5 Megapixels Dual-LED Flash and AF Rear Camera | 5 Megapixels Front Camera
- Memory – RAM- 2GB LPDDR3, 667MHz | ROM 16GB eMMC 5.1 External Memory Support Up to 128GB (Uses SIM 2 Slot)
- Display – Screen size 5.5-inches IPS, HD+ Multi-Touch Display (1440 x 720 Pixels), 18:9 Ratio
- Battery – Non-Removable 3,300 mAh Lithium-ion
- SIM – Hybrid Dual SIM (Nano-SIM + Nano-SIM/microSD), Dual Standby
- Sensors – Proximity Sensor, Accelerometer, Ambient Light Sensor, Fingerprint Scanner (Rear Mounted)
- Color – Blue, Gold, Black
- Operating System – Android 8.1 Oreo OS
- I/O Interface – 1 x Nano SIM Slot, 1 x Nano SIM Slot/TF Card Slot, Micro USB Port, 3.5mm Audio Out Port, Power Button, Volume Button, Microphone, Speaker
- Dimensions – 70.5 mm x 147.8 mm x 8.8 mm
- Weight – Grams (with Battery)
- More Features – Plastic Body, Face Recognition, Full View Display, 4G LTE Cat-4 Support, GPS, GLONASS, HD+ Display, Bluetooth, Speaker, Wi-Fi, Triple Camera Setup, Dual SIM, 18:9 Display, Oreo OS, Fingerprint Scanner, High Power Battery, FM radio, Awinic AW8736 (6-th generation Class K audio amplifier).
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware:
- Can be to unbrick your phone
- Fix the Boot loop problem
- upgrade and Downgrade your phone
- Unroot and Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix stutter
- You can solve software errors by flashing Stock ROM.
- To gain your device warranty Back.
Android 8.1 Feature List
- New Settings Menu Layouts
- Redesigned Navigation Buttons
- Picture-in-Picture Mode for Netflix
- Automatic Dark Mode for Quick Settings
- Semi-Transparent Quick Settings Menu
- Music Notification
- Battery Indicator for Bluetooth Devices
- Hi-Fi Bluetooth Codecs
- Hide ‘Running in the Background’ Notification
- True Oreo Easter Egg
- New Power Menu
- Cheeseburger Emoji Is Now Fixed
- Dynamic Calendar and Clock Icons
- New Emojis
- Notification Channels
- Google Play Protect & Other Security Measures
- Snooze Individual Notifications
- Fingerprint Scanner Gestures
- Revamped File Manager
- Autofill Your Passwords
- Control How Apps Use the Notch Area
Why you need Ulefone S9 Pro Firmware
It’s always advisable that you backup your device Firmware after purchasing it. You are going to need your device stock Rom for these following reasons someday.
- Downgrade or Upgrade your device: You can use the ULEFONE S9 PRO Stock Rom Firmware to downgrade or upgrade your device to a new version. It depends on the release of the Stock firmware or your choice if the option is available.
- Unbrick: The Ulefone S9 Pro Stock Rom Firmware can also be used to unbrick any device. Smartphone’s can be bricked while trying to root it or flashing a custom rom or recovery.
- Unroot: You can also use the Ulefone S9 Pro stock Rom firmware to unroot your device completely. After flashing the official stock firmware, you will gain your warranty back.
- Fix Issues: Your device might develop issues that might be software related; you can fix that by flashing the Ulefone S9 Pro Flash File.
Things You Need
- Charge your device: Before you proceed with the below information, you are recommended to ensure that your Ulefone S9 Pro is at least 50% charged.
- PC or Laptop: To carry out this Stock Rom Firmware installation, you need a PC or Laptop.
- Take Device Backup: The very first thing you need to do is make a backup.
- Smart Phone Flash Tool Download
- Install the Latest Driver: ULEFONE S9 PRO USB Drivers
- Download: Download the above-required files on your PC.
How To Flash Ulefone S9 Pro Stock Rom Firmware
- Download the Stock Firmware on your personal computer.
- Install the USB MTK Drivers (skip if you have it already installed).
- Download and Launch the Smart Phone Flash Tool (SP Flash Tool)
- Click the Scatter-loading button to navigate to the stock Rom you just downloaded.
- Select the Scatter File from the extracted Stock Firmware on your computer.
- Select the Download Only in the SP flash tool option
- Click the Download button to start the Formating process.
- Connect your device via USB to the computer>> holding volume + and volume – button of your device at the same time or holding power button only so that the flashing process will starting working
- Patiently wait for your device to be formatted.
- After the formatting is done, a Big Green button will pop up on the SP Flash to show that.
- Unplug your device and boot it up.
- If you have a boot loop after booting your device, boot into recovery mode and do a factory reset.
- Voila, you are all good.
We will not be held responsible if any damage happens to your device.
Ulefone S9 Pro Stock Firmware Rom
3063 S9 Pro