UMX U683CL Stock Rom Firmware
This post contains the UMX U683CL Stock Rom firmware Flash File that will allow you to restore your UMX U683CL Smartphone to its original state. You will find these stock Rom files useful if you have used the flashed custom Rom /builds on your device, tweak your device to the taste you don’t want, bricked and wish to return it to factory state.
Then this UMX U683CL Stock Firmware will fix your bricked phone; We will guide on how to flash the right official UMX U683CL Stock Firmware on your device without errors. This flashing guide is easy and straightforward to follow. We have listed the UMX U683CL Flash File below. Download the right stock ROM file to fix your device.
UMX U683CL Stock Firmware Information
|Rom Name||UMX U683CL Stock Firmware Rom|
|Based On||Stock OS|
|Rom OS Version||Android 8.0|
|Software needed||Recovery, Sp Flash Tool. QFL|
UMX U683CL Key Spec
|Android version||8.1.0; 133522; SDK27|
|CPU||4 cores; Qualcomm Technologies, Inc MSM8909; Max: 1094.4 MHz; Min: 200.0 MHz|
|Display||854 x 480; DPI: 204; Evaluated Size: 4.8″|
|Touch screen||Multitouch 2 points|
|GPU||Adreno (TM) 304; Qualcomm; OpenGL ES-CM 1.1; OpenGL ES 3.0 [email protected] [email protected] ([email protected])|
|Flash||(see memory map tab)|
|Phone||CDMA; Net: LTE|
|Front camera||Photo: 5.0 MP; Max: 2592×1944; Video: 1.2 MP; Max: 1280×960; Focus: fixed; Flash modes: off auto on torch|
|Back camera||Photo: 1.9 MP; Max size: 1600×1200; Video: 0.3 MP; Max: 640×480; Focus: fixed; No flash|
|Sensors||stk3x1x-proximity (Sensortek); range: 0…1; resolution: 1 (100%); power: 0.1mA;|
|stk8baxx (Sensortek); range: 0…19.62; resolution: 0.038 (0.194%); power: 0.138mA;|
|stk3x1x-light (Sensortek); range: 0…6500; resolution: 0.063 (0.001%); power: 0.09mA;|
|Supported languages||192; Afrikaans; Aghem; Akan; Amharic; Arabic; Assamese; Asu; Asturian; Azerbaijani; Basaa; Belarusian; Bemba; Bena; Bulgarian; Bambara; Bangla; Tibetan; Breton; Bodo; Bosnian; Catalan; Chechen; Chiga; Cherokee; Central Kurdish; Czech; Welsh; Danish; Taita; German; Zarma; Lower Sorbian; Duala; Jola-Fonyi; Dzongkha; Embu; Ewe; Greek; English; Esperanto; Spanish; Estonian; Basque; Ewondo; Persian; Fulah; Finnish; Filipino; Faroese; French; Friulian; Western Frisian; Irish; Scottish Gaelic; Galician; Swiss German; Gujarati; Gusii; Manx; Hausa; Hawaiian; Hebrew; Hindi; Croatian; Upper Sorbian; Hungarian; Armenian; Indonesian; Igbo; Sichuan Yi; Icelandic; Italian; Japanese; Ngomba; Machame; Georgian; Kabyle; Kamba; Makonde; Kabuverdianu; Koyra Chiini; Kikuyu; Kazakh; Kako; Kalaallisut; Kalenjin; Khmer; Kannada; Korean; Konkani; Kashmiri; Shambala; Bafia; Colognian; Cornish; Kyrgyz; Langi; Luxembourgish; Ganda; Lakota; Lingala; Lao; Northern Luri; Lithuanian; Luba-Katanga; Luo; Luyia; Latvian; Masai; Meru; Morisyen; Malagasy; Makhuwa-Meetto; Metaʼ; Macedonian; Malayalam; Mongolian; Marathi; Malay; Maltese; Mundang; Burmese; Mazanderani; Nama; Norwegian; North Ndebele; Low German; Nepali; Dutch; Kwasio; Norwegian; Ngiemboon; Nuer; Nyankole; Oromo; Odia; Ossetic; Punjabi; Polish; Pashto; Portuguese; Quechua; Romansh; Rundi; Romanian; Rombo; Russian; Kinyarwanda; Rwa; Sakha; Samburu; Sangu; Northern Sami; Sena; Koyraboro Senni; Sango; Tachelhit; Sinhala; Slovak; Slovenian; Inari Sami; Shona; Somali; Albanian; Serbian; Swedish; Swahili; Tamil; Telugu; Teso; Thai; Tigrinya; Tongan; Turkish; Tasawaq; Central Atlas Tamazight; Uyghur; Ukrainian; Urdu; Uzbek; Vai; Vietnamese; Vunjo; Walser; Soga; Yangben; Yiddish; Yoruba; Cantonese; Standard Moroccan Tamazight; Chinese; Zulu|
|Battery||Technology: ; Voltage: 3578|
|SD Version:||1.1 7|
The Advantage Of Stock Firmware:
- Can be to unbrick your phone
- Fix the Boot loop problem
- upgrade and Downgrade your phone
- Unroot and Fix Bugs on your phone
- To fix stutter
- You can solve software errors by flashing Stock ROM.
- To gain your device warranty Back.
Android 9.0 Pie Feature List
- Adaptive Battery
- Dark Mode
- App Actions
- App Timer
- Adaptive Brightness
- Accessibility Menu
- Easier Text Selection
- New Screenshot Shortcut
- A New Home Button
- New Gesture Navigation
- Easier Screen Rotation
- Notification Details
- Indoor Navigation via Wi-Fi RTT
- An Improved DND Mode
- Lockdown Mode
- An Improved Message App
- All Apps use HTTPS
- The Media Panel
- ART Improvements
- 157 New Emojis
- Wind Down
- Multiple Camera Support
- Wi-Fi MAC Randomization
Android 8.1 Feature List
- New Settings Menu Layouts
- Redesigned Navigation Buttons
- Picture-in-Picture Mode for Netflix
- Automatic Dark Mode for Quick Settings
- Semi-Transparent Quick Settings Menu
- Music Notification
- Battery Indicator for Bluetooth Devices
- Hi-Fi Bluetooth Codecs
- Hide ‘Running in the Background’ Notification
- True Oreo Easter Egg
- New Power Menu
- Cheeseburger Emoji Is Now Fixed
- Dynamic Calendar and Clock Icons
- New Emojis
- Notification Channels
- Google Play Protect & Other Security Measures
- Snooze Individual Notifications
- Fingerprint Scanner Gestures
- Revamped File Manager
- Autofill Your Passwords
- Control How Apps Use the Notch Area
Android 7.0 Nougat
Android 7.0 Nougat Os has been released to the general for a while now a great Operating. This Nougat OS was first to run on Google Pixel smartphone by Google, the Android 7.0 update which comes with a crazy unique feature called Google Assistant, it an AI bot which acts and talk like a human a wonderful feature right. With Android Beta Program, Google has to release the Android 7.0 Nougat update to all Nexus smartphone in the form of the developer preview for review after the Android 7.0 was released to all Android Smartphone.
Android 7.1 Features
- It supports Multi Window,
- App Shortcuts,
- Power Menu Restart setting,
- Support Image Keyboard,
- It supports camera launch by pressing your device power button twice.
- Added 100 Emoji
- Notification prioritization Quick Rely
- GIF Notification Redesigned Support panel
- Notifications prioritization,
- Enhanced Doze support Mode,
- Customizable Quick Settings, System UI Tuner,
- Do Not Disturb Mode,
- Per-App Data Saver feature,
- New Redesigned Settings Panel,
- Seamless New Emoji and updates Support.
Why you need UMX U683CL Firmware
It’s always advisable that you backup your device Firmware after purchasing it. You are going to need your device stock Rom for these following reasons someday.
- Downgrade or Upgrade your device: You can use the UMX U683CL Stock Rom Firmware to downgrade or upgrade your device to a new version. It depends on the release of the Stock firmware or your choice if the option is available.
- Unbrick: The UMX U683CL Stock Rom Firmware can also be used to unbrick any device. Smartphone’s can be bricked while trying to root it or flashing a custom rom or recovery.
- Unroot: You can also use the UMX U683CL stock Rom firmware to unroot your device completely. After flashing the official stock firmware, you will gain your warranty back.
- Fix Issues: Your device might develop issues that might be software related; you can fix that by flashing the UMX U683CL Flash File.
Things You Need
- Charge your device: Before you proceed with the below information, you are recommended to ensure that your UMX U683CL is at least 50% charged.
- PC or Laptop: To carry out this Stock Rom Firmware installation, you need a PC or Laptop.
- Take Device Backup: The very first thing you need to do is make a backup.
- Install the Latest Driver: UMX U683CL USB Drivers
- Download: Download the above-required files on your PC.
We will not be held responsible if any damage happens to your device.
UMX U683CL Stock Firmware Rom
- Firmware UMX U683CL
- UMX U683CL Programmer
- i have check this Firmware it has some Partition images without Programmer so You can flash it only via fastboot (unlocked bootloader require) for Your help i have attache a Programmer you can try Miracle box or EMMCDL.