Unbrick Motorola One Vision:
You can now unbrick Motorola One Vision with the official blank flash file that is available for download, the Motorola One Vision blank flash file contain bootloader data canbootup your device. You can access your device Fastboot mod after flashing the blank flash file & you can unbrick it using the fastboot firmware.
Motorola One Vision was recently launched by Motorola in the month of April 2019. The smartphone is pack with 3 GB RAM and 4 GB RAM along with 32 GB, 64 GB, and 128 GB internal storage. The display size is 6.2 inches with IPS display, which is quite big for a user to play games, or work in office as well.
- charge the device at least 50% to prevent accidental shut down during the process
Device Name: Motorola One Vision
Type: Full ROM
Size: up to 1MB+Firmware 2GB
SoC: Exynos 9609
Os: Android 9.0
Root access: Not
Firmware Version: QSA30.60
How to unbrick Motorola One Vision:
- Download & Extract the Motorola One Vision blank flash file.
- Download & Install the Exynos Driver too on your computer
- Now connect your smartphone to computer by the Pressing volume up & down key (if device not detected then you have to do test point method/ short test point)
- Run image Download and Click on 3dot icon,
- Select config file from blank flash file folder
- Click start, done
- download correct fastboot firmware from below link
- Extract the downloaded file, Press volume down & Power Key on your device, once it show fastboot mod connect it to your computer
- open the fastboot stock firmware folder and Run the flash_all.bat fil, then wait until it shiws success, your Phone will successfully rebooted.