In this, Post we will be giving you guidance on How toto Unlock Redmi Note 11E Bootloader. So before installing TWRP Recovery or any custom recovery on your Redmi Note 11E device, your Redmi Note 11E bootloader should be unlocked first. If you unlock the bootloader of your Redmi Note 11E, you have voided the warranty from the company to you. By Unlocking the Bootloader of your device, you can install recovery, Flash Rooting files, or custom ROM.
Redmi Note 11E Key Specs
- Display 6.58-inch.
- Processor MediaTek Dimensity 700.
- Front Camera 5-megapixel.
- Rear Camera 50-megapixel + 2-megapixel.
- RAM 4GB.
- Storage 128GB.
- Battery Capacity 5000mAh.
- OS Android 11.
What is Unlock Bootloader?
A Bootloader is a code that runs on every device when turned on. This code helps initializes some hardware and then loads the ramdisk and the kernel, and gets the boot process going. So this process is known as Bootloader. The same concept applies to all the technical stuff such as laptops, PC, Smartphones, and any such device. Every Android OEM manufacturers lock the bootloader even though it is an Open Source. So if you want to try any Custom Rom, it is impossible to load the Custom Rom without the Unlock Bootloader. So Manufacturer made a policy of making the Smartphone with an Unlocked Bootloader will void the warranty. They want you to stick with the Stock ROM. Unlock Bootloader allows you to Root your Android Smartphone, Flash TWRP, and Custom Rom in a simple easy method.
Before Unlocking your bootloader, I just want to warn you that By doing this, you will lose your warranty and sometimes brick your device. So Do read carefully before Unlocking your device.
Follow the guide below to Unlock Redmi Note 11E Bootloader, please are warm not to try this on other Smartphones. This method to unlock Redmi Note 11E bootloader is simple to follow. please do read the steps below carefully.
How to Unlock Redmi Note 11E Bootloader
Now you can unlock the bootloader easily by following this simple guide on How to Unlock Bootloader on Redmi Note 11E. Official Bootloader Unlock for Redmi Note 11E will also void the device warranty. So if you planning to unlock the Redmi Note 11E bootloader, then it’s always better to wait until your warranty gets over. In case you have unlocked the bootloader, then you can always re-lock the bootloader on your device anytime.
What you need:
- This Update is only for Redmi Note 11E users.
- You need a Laptop or PC.
- Working USB Cable.
- Charge your phone to at least 70% battery.
- Techswizz.com is not responsible for any damage to your phone while installing this Update.
- Make sure that you have the latest USB drivers installed.
- Unlock tool: Download
- Orange state disabler: Download
- Take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
Steps On How To Unlock Redmi Note 11E Bootloader
- Install Mediatek USB COM driver on your computer
- Install unlock tool and requirements, Run command windows and send the below code
git clone https://github.com/bkerler/mtkclient cd mtkclient pip3 install -r requirements.txt
- Turn the phone off, press the volume up + down key & connect it to a computer by using the USB cable
- Open device manager and check for USB device (if no device repeat the Process or try test point)
- Make a dump of stock boot and vbmeta.img
python mtk r boot,vbmeta,vbmeta_system,vbmeta_vendor boot.img,vbmeta.img,vbmeta_system.img,vbmeta_vendor.img
- Patch dump files using Magisk
- Erase metadata and userdata (and md_udc if existing) for that send below code
python mtk e metadata,userdata,md_udc
- To unlock the bootloader send the below code
python mtk da seccfg unlock
- Relock bootloader
python mtk xflash seccfg lock
python mtk reset
- Now Boot your device into bootloader mode
- Connect it to the computer and send the below code via CMD.
fastboot flashing unlock
- Now confirm unlock warning showing on your device.
- Done, Flash orange state disabler via TWRP, flash patched vbmeta.img via fastboot.