August 2016 Enhanced Features/Security Patch update is now available for Samsung Galaxy 7 Edge SM-G935U the update now displaying which security patch your phone has
and bug fixes. It is recommended you keep your device updated to the latest software so that you don’t experience any flaws or drops in reliability.
•The security of your device has been improved.
•Device stability improvements, bug fixes.
•New and / or enhanced features.
•Further improvements to performance.
|Model name||Galaxy S7 edge|
|Build date||Wed, 28 Aug 2019 03:49:17 +0000|
|Security Patch Level||2019-09-01|
Follow our guide below to download the update and install it yourself.
Backup important files stored on your device before proceeding with the steps below, so that in case something goes wrong you’ll have backup of all your important files.
How To Flash The Security Patch Update On Your Galaxy 7 Edge SM-G935U
- Extract (unzip) the firmware file
- Download Odin v3.12.3 We advice you download the latest version to avoid errors
- Extract Odin ZIP file
- Open Odin v.3.11.1
- Reboot Phone in Download Mode (press and hold Home + Power + Volume Down buttons)
- Connect phone and wait until you get a blue sign in Odin
- Add the firmware file to AP / PDA
- Make sure re-partition is NOT ticked
- Click the start button, sit back and wait few minutes.
Your Samsung Galaxy 7 Edge SMG935U should have security patch on your phone! Go to Settings & About phone to verify.
Hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google + and Twitter.