If you are a Galaxy J7 user good news to you Samsung has pushed J710FNDDS1BSG1 Enhanced Features/Security Patch Update to your device on its network ( France), as well as now displaying which security patch your phone has and bug fixes. It is recommended you keep your device updated to the latest software so that you don’t experience any flaws or drops in reliability.
The Enhanced Features/Security Patch J710FNDDS1BSG1 is based on Android 7.0
The Update Features
•The security of your device has been improved.
•Device stability improvements, bug fixes.
•New and / or enhanced features.
•Further improvements to performance.
|Model name||Galaxy J7 (2016)|
|Build date||Mon, 08 Jul 2019 09:50:41 +0000|
|Security Patch Level||2019-07-01|
Important: Backup important files stored on your device before proceeding with the steps below, so that in case something goes wrong you’ll have a backup of all your important files.
Follow Our Guide Below to Download the Update and Install it Yourself.
How To Flash the Enhanced Features/Security Patch On Your Galaxy J7 2016 SM-J710FN
- Download Samsung Galaxy J7 2016 SM-J710FN XXU1API1 Stock Firmware.
- Extract (unzip) the firmware file
- Download the Odin V3.12.13 you are advice to download the latest one to avoid errors and brick while flashing.
- After downloading the Odin zip file extract it to the desktop of your computer
- Launch the Odin (latest Version
- Now Boot your Galaxy J7 in Download Mode, To do that (press and hold Home + Power + Volume Down buttons).
- After your device has booted in download mode now Connect the phone to your computer via USB and wait until you get a blue sign in Odin
- Add the firmware file to AP / PDA
- Make sure re-partition is NOT ticked
- Now click the start button, sit back and wait a few minutes.
After the flashing is done your Samsung Galaxy J7 2016 SM-J710FN should now have an Android 7.0 Jul 2019 security patch installed on it.
I believe this guide serves you well if you are confused Please do use the comment box also hit the share buttons below to share this article with your friends on Facebook, Google + and Twitter.